EA Forums - Banner

Tapped Out 2 possible? + Dirt ground coming soon?

Prev134
new version can mean new update lol

Replies

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Here I can not say that what the developers are planning about the game, it can also happen that they do not want to add any content in the game now, or may be they are planning to launch a new version of the game, adding such extra contents,
    Upendra: right
    you: Ok, a new version? In what way? Like Tapped Out 2?
    Upendra: yeah, may be but I can say what is about to come, but if you any more ideas and suggestions with the game, you can post that at the game forums

I clearly asked "like Tapped Out 2" and she said maybe... :? So please read the chat before commenting.
  • devilhunt1449
    3574 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    So they told you a whole load of nothing in reality, no confirmation of anything oh well.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    So they told you a whole load of nothing in reality, no confirmation of anything oh well.

No. They said they check the forum daily and they'll show the thread to the developers and they'll try to/may add some of the most wanted features.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2015

She said new content would be announced on the forum. She has no idea what she's talking about :lol:
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Looks like the standard chat employee who has a ringer with answers next to hear. Sounds like she knows nothing :mrgreen:
  • roxypup
    313 posts
    edited January 2015
    Here I can not say that what the developers are planning about the game, it can also happen that they do not want to add any content in the game now, or may be they are planning to launch a new version of the game, adding such extra contents,
    Upendra: yeah, may be but I can say what is about to come, but if you any more ideas and suggestions with the game, you can post that at the game forums

I clearly asked "like Tapped Out 2" and she said maybe... :? So please read the chat before commenting.

I think she said maybe because she didn't understand the question.
  • cjryder625
    1418 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    she's just saying what you want to hear, without committing to anything, so she can get rid of you!
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • LPNintendoITA
    11519 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    there is a post asking for dirt for over a year they're kinda blind
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9908360.page
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Brandofied
    9 posts
    edited January 2015
    I'm not questioning the OP's credibility in any way, but the EA Rep seems pretty sketchy... EA doesn't even like giving away spoilers about upcoming updates, so it seems strange that the Rep would drop a not-so-subtle hint like that about a possible new game. That would be something you'd think EA would either advertise as much as possible, or keep as tight-lipped about until a big announcement is made... not let it slip in a one-on-one live chat with a random user.

Also, if they check the forum daily, Upendra wouldn't need to show that thread to the developers... That thread has been around for over a year, and it's frequently bumped to the first page of General Discussion... There's no way they wouldn't already be aware of it.
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited January 2015
    The was a whole lot of nothing
  • kingshark2203
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Deleted
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    roxypup wrote:

I think she said maybe because she didn't understand the question.

I don't see how she couldn't have understood the question but maybe. :?

Yeah, Neuroheart. But then again, everyone says that! :lol: However, she said she'll show the developers the thread which may mean we could be getting dirt ground! :shock:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    there is a post asking for dirt for over a year they're kinda blind
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9908360.page

:thumbup: I gave that link to them at the start and that's the dirt ground thread I'm talking about. :)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Brandofied wrote:
    I'm not questioning the OP's credibility in any way, but the EA Rep seems pretty sketchy... EA doesn't even like giving away spoilers about upcoming updates, so it seems strange that the Rep would drop a not-so-subtle hint like that about a possible new game. That would be something you'd think EA would either advertise as much as possible, or keep as tight-lipped about until a big announcement is made... not let it slip in a one-on-one live chat with a random user.

Also, if they check the forum daily, Upendra wouldn't need to show that thread to the developers... That thread has been around for over a year, and it's frequently bumped to the first page of General Discussion... There's no way they wouldn't already be aware of it.

Yeah but you never know what the developers miss on this forum! :lol:

She did say that the Tapped Out 2 thing was a guess on her half though... :) It would be cool to have though!
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    After reading the OP my conclusion is that EA has outsourced the Help centre to India or somewhere in Asia. The operator's first language is not English; & they are not allowed to give any info away, while being be polite.

Wonder how many jobs are taken away to another country, to be able to pay less than minimum wage and getting more profit this way.

I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    ink19810 wrote:
    The was a whole lot of nothing

Please read my response to Devilhunts post on page 1. :-)
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Zozobras wrote:
    After reading the OP my conclusion is that EA has outsourced the Help centre to India or somewhere in Asia. The operator's first language is not English; & they are not allowed to give any info away, while being be polite.

Wonder how many jobs are taken away to another country, to be able to pay less than minimum wage and getting more profit this way.

Ok. She wasn't that bad at English... :?

Finally, I'm pretty sure everyone knows most help centres are in "poorer places" where companies can pay less for more hours. :oops:
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Without wanting to burst any bubbles, that conversation actually contains exactly zero content.

I'm very happy to be proven wrong, which would be incredibly simple.
    ALL it would take would be a single post from a single developer, quoting a single, non spoiler, character's line from the next update, BEFORE it hits.

Not holding my breath
  • devilhunt1449
    3574 posts Member
    edited January 2015

No. They said they check the forum daily and they'll show the thread to the developers and they'll try to/may add some of the most wanted features.

Not doubting what she said to you in anyway or anything like that and I really hope what she hinted at is true, but I suspect that if they do visit the forum daily, weekly or whatever it's probably the bugs section that they look at.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    "Upendra: Thank you for the wonderful suggestion. Such suggestions help us deliver a better game. "

That means "Yeah, whatever, can you please stop this chat now?"
    As other has said, it was a lot of nonsence, or actually like a computer generated answer. Anyone here old enough to know about "Eliza". :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!