EA Forums - Banner

I'd shell out for the Mapple Store and Springfield Falls

I missed the Up Up and Buffet - want it for my airport.

Replies

• tattybear16
    71 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I love the look of the Springfield falls, it looks great in my friends towns and I want it. I'd also love the up and up buffet and the nighthawk diner. Oh this is just depressing so many premium items, so few doughnuts.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Agreed! :thumbup:
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I missed the Up Up and Buffet - want it for my airport.

If you're lucky they'll re-release it this Valentine's Day Event ;)
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I would have paid donuts for some old Christmas decorations, but they never re-released them (candy canes, nutcrackers, cider stands, etc.). I'd also probably buy the Blocko Store. I really really REALLY hope they bring back Brandine and Shary Bobbins.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • roperlego859
    487 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Blocko Store
  • nasogaluakbr
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I would part with my cherished donuts for the Mapple Store. I started playing when the game was released on Android so just missed it. Hoping it gets released soon.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Definitely need the Mapple Store so Homer can upgrade to the MyPad Air 2! :wink:
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I also would shell out for Mapple, Springfield falls and Up Up Buffet.
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    MaApple, Blocko, abandoned store, Springfield falls.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Springfield Falls, yes. Top of my want list now that I have the cool brown house.

Mapple store... Hm, probably not. I hope it's rereleased for those who want it, but I don't think I like it enough to spend donuts on it.

Up, up and buffet? A nice building, think it's always been premium. Probably return next month. Not sure about that one. Couple design ideas for it, but I remember it being a little rich for my blood.

Macbeth event items? Dunno, honestly. I was fortunate enough to get the blocko store, and I'm not sure I'd want to pay donuts for Johnny Fiestas. I might pay donuts for Shary Bobbins, and on the other hand I might just get angry at what she's bound to cost. (Father Sean was 135 during the yard sale, iirc. Total crap.)

I can't think of much else in terms of rerelease. A lot of things have come back around in the time I've been playing, so I was able to get many of the things I would longingly stare at in neighboring towns.
  • anna22478
    407 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I would buy Springfield falls, I'm a newbee so missed out on that one but I've seen some good design ideas with it.
  • emaren
    73 posts
    edited January 2015
    I am in the middle of a re-organisation at the moment and my GF was watching over my shoulder as I moved stuff about.

She is completely in love with the Cremo Bot, The two different Egg generators, The Ghost Zapper and above all else the Hi-Glow Waste Barrels.

If they all come back, she will be spending donuts like a crazy woman.

The Mapple store is awesome, I am really glad I got that, same with Springfield Falls.

Still not exactly sure what I am supposed to do with some of the other old stuff though
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I want Mapple Store, Fruit-Bat Man and the Grampa wrestling billboard. I already have Springfield falls.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.