EA Forums - Banner

Forum members as food

Replies

  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Who knew everybody could be described as a type of pringle!

    Also, who knew there were THAT many different varieties! :shock: I think we have about 5 over here :lol:
  • empathy77
    4178 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    Everyone here is sushi

    Thats a good thing right Matt? :mrgreen:

    Of course, Sushi is one of my favorite things to eat
  • empathy77
    4178 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    Who knew everybody could be described as a type of pringle!

    Also, who knew there were THAT many different varieties! :shock: I think we have about 5 over here :lol:

    I didnt make the cut

    Dr.-Who.gif

    Edit: All I ever wanted was to be a Pringle........
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    Juliet would be cinnamon candy: a little sweet with a crazy wild side.

    Vel would be a martini with an olive: classy

    Sue would be macaroni and cheese: comforting and loved

    tumblr_n1eqnyk4p51r2tuixo1_400.gif

    Easy there casanova

    :lol:

  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Empathy

    ylSt6ngl.jpg

    Moxee

    Rp4NCJTl.jpg
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Who knew everybody could be described as a type of pringle!

    Also, who knew there were THAT many different varieties! :shock: I think we have about 5 over here :lol:

    I didnt make the cut

    Dr.-Who.gif

    Edit: All I ever wanted was to be a Pringle........

    :(:(:(

    Maybe Elian has a special pringle lined up for you and he just hasn't brought it out yet! :wink:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Who knew everybody could be described as a type of pringle!

    Also, who knew there were THAT many different varieties! :shock: I think we have about 5 over here :lol:

    I didnt make the cut

    Dr.-Who.gif

    Edit: All I ever wanted was to be a Pringle........

    Me neither! :cry:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Empathy:

    Pringles-JalaChed.jpg

    Maxim:
    Pringles-Prints-Orig.jpg
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Maxim:
    snyders_mustard_onion.jpg

    Matt:
    th?id=HN.608034960010380796&pid=1.7
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    imma hotdog!

    hotdog.jpg
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Mattruns:

    Pringles-Cheesesteak.jpg
  • empathy77
    4178 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Jalapeno Cheddar?? Jalapeno Pretzels??

    latest?cb=20150111231943
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:
    imma hotdog!

    hotdog.jpg

    :lol:
  • empathy77
    4178 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Empathy

    ylSt6ngl.jpg

    Moxee

    Rp4NCJTl.jpg

    Sushi flavored chips...................................oh man..............
    200_s.gif
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:
    Juliet would be cinnamon candy: a little sweet with a crazy wild side.

    Vel would be a martini with an olive: classy

    Sue would be macaroni and cheese: comforting and loved
    a

    awwwwwwww! Thanks Matt! :D

    You would be soup. You know why! :mrgreen:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Mattruns:

    Pringles-Cheesesteak.jpg

    aww-yeah-on-a-t-rex_o_264205.jpg
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Empathy

    ylSt6ngl.jpg

    Moxee

    Rp4NCJTl.jpg

    Sushi flavored chips...................................oh man..............
    200_s.gif

    You said it was delicious.... :wink:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    Juliet would be cinnamon candy: a little sweet with a crazy wild side.

    Vel would be a martini with an olive: classy

    Sue would be macaroni and cheese: comforting and loved
    a

    awwwwwwww! Thanks Matt! :D

    You would be soup. You know why! :mrgreen:

    :wink::mrgreen:
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    Elian would be a kebab, because I associate him with drinking. Or one of those things he posted a pic of a few weeks ago which looked like it'd be nice if you were really drunk!

    Henpot would be deep fried heroin, because I know that's her fav!
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I would be Lasagna, we both have silent letters in our name....
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!