EA Forums - Banner

Baking Bread quest doesn't start

I'm pretty sure you need Agnes to be free to start the quest!

Replies

• Zacabeb
    70 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    That's what I thought as well, but with both Quimby and Agnes being free it still didn't begin. I think that something interrupted the quest so that it registered the dialog was complete but not that the first part of the quest should start. :?

I updated the original post with some more info after having chatted with EA Support.
  • macladywlo287
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2015
    I was able to start the quest, but when I try to place the Old Abandoned Warehouse, it won't allow me to. I have turned it around, tried placing it on empty space, in water, on the boardwalk, on concrete...nothing works. It remains red wherever I take it, never turns green to allow me to place it.
    Anyone else having this issue? Maybe it is part of the same "bug"?
  • elbyron3346
    56 posts
    edited February 2015
    If you're level 49, the only other requirement for the first Baking Bread quest is that you must have at least started the level 48 quests (Smells Like Mean Spirit). You don't need Wiggum for that, just Agnes must be free. You can try storing Agnes' house and replacing it, or maybe just go to Krustyland and back as that sometimes makes the game re-evaluate quest trigger conditions.
    I was able to start the quest, but when I try to place the Old Abandoned Warehouse, it won't allow me to. I have turned it around, tried placing it on empty space, in water, on the boardwalk, on concrete...nothing works. It remains red wherever I take it, never turns green to allow me to place it.
    Anyone else having this issue? Maybe it is part of the same "bug"?
    The Warehouse can only be placed on the boardwalk. Perhaps when you tried it there, some character or small decoration was in the way. Make sure you've got a large enough cleared area of boardwalk tiles, and you should be able to place the Warehouse there.
  • Zacabeb
    70 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    If you're level 49, the only other requirement for the first Baking Bread quest is that you must have at least started the level 48 quests (Smells Like Mean Spirit). You don't need Wiggum for that, just Agnes must be free. You can try storing Agnes' house and replacing it, or maybe just go to Krustyland and back as that sometimes makes the game re-evaluate quest trigger conditions.

Aha, I'm just getting started on Smells Like Mean Spirit Pt. 1. So I guess that things are in order then. Thanks. :)
  • skipstr
    1 posts
    edited February 2015
    I can not get the part 10 to start. I finished part 9 and didn't get the gespacho in my inventory to place to dirt grave to continue. Anyone else have this issue?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.