EA Forums - Banner

More scenery bits please.

Yeah, it's been discussed a lot, the limitations are pretty severe. What i want is for there to be a few decorations for Each building, like shopping carts at try-n-save, a ton more playground equipment for the school, etc. Kind of how the POC car and the broken washer and dryer are clearly for Cletus / muntz. Right now it's difficult to make unique decorations that fit for each building, so they end up all decorated with the same stuff. Hedges are especially overused in my deco.

Replies

• rawmel3
    276 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    GET DONUTS AND YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited December 2012
    Oh yes. It's far too limited. I do like it when you get them seasonal decorations(except balloons.) I like the lamp posts at the moment. But maybe that's just because I like limited items.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    Thecure668 wrote:
    I like the lamp posts at the moment. But maybe that's just because I like limited items.
    They aren't limited.
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited December 2012
    dromtsul wrote:
    Thecure668 wrote:
    I like the lamp posts at the moment. But maybe that's just because I like limited items.
    They aren't limited.

Really. Aren't they in the christmas section though.
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    Thecure668 wrote:
    dromtsul wrote:
    Thecure668 wrote:
    They aren't limited.

It doesn't say limited time underneath, so it appears that they're permanent.
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited December 2012
    Thecure668 wrote:
    The iron railing was in the Halloween section.
  • autographz
    172 posts
    edited December 2012
    rawmel3 wrote:
    GET DONUTS AND YOUR PROBLEM IS SOLVED

how_about_no_evil.jpg
  • Double_Density
    60 posts
    edited December 2012
    Just a few basic things would open up lots of new possibilities. My own wish list includes a sand tile to match the grass and pavement tiles and a dirt road/ trail tile.

The other thing this game really needs is more music. I'm getting tired of the same music on an endless loop.
  • mattyspurs639
    23 posts
    edited December 2012
    Just a few basic things would open up lots of new possibilities. My own wish list includes a sand tile to match the grass and pavement tiles and a dirt road/ trail tile.

The other thing this game really needs is more music. I'm getting tired of the same music on an endless loop.

A dirt track I would love, would look great in my hill billy area. I wanted to a log cabin area in the woods with brown house that would look good with this to.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.