EA Forums - Banner

Valentines 2015 Predictions/Speculation

Prev1345
jclancy959 wrote:
Just a simple speculation thread as an event could possibly be coming our way this week!

Returning Content
Characters:
Brandine
Shauna
Mindy

Buildings:
Madame Chao's
Up Up and Buffet!
Phineas Q. Butterfat's
Howard's Flowers

Decorations:
Rose Bush
Fountain of Love
Lovely Lamp Post
Valentines Plants
Heart Balloons
Love Bench

New Content
Characters:
Samantha Stankey
Mary Spuckler
Jacques

Buildings:
Fiesta Terrace Apartments
P.F. Wangs
Greaser's Cafe
Ye Olde CandleMaker Shoppe


I thought for newer items Id choose obscure items rather than things that could pass for level updates. 100% Speculation, I think the Greasers Cafe would look Awesome!

This will be my one year milestone event. I hope it is a good one and I can get what I missed out on last year. I started playing the game 2 Feb last year and valentines landed almost straight away & I had no idea what I was doing. :shock: :lol:

Replies

  • Deadshot_DCU
    6269 posts Moderator
    edited February 2015
    I've been wanting them to add Jacques for a quite some time. Hopefully this happens
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I realize this is a bit of a stretch, but I'm hoping Kumiko will be brought back. I know that she was a tie in, but I was thinking that if she were to be brought back either valintines day or garage sale would be it.
  • tigger2go
    106 posts
    edited February 2015
    Wasn't Miss Chows a Capital City restaurant :?: Anyway judging by the Christmas event, they will probably bring back last years decorations and charge exorbitant donuts for them :?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Is this speculation or "speculation" wink wink? I never know, anymore.
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Where are all the hotels/motels in Springfield :?: Can't have a romantic night away from the kids without :roll:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11500 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    tigger2go wrote:
    Wasn't Miss Chows a Capital City restaurant :?: Anyway judging by the Christmas event, they will probably bring back last years decorations and charge exorbitant donuts for them :?
    yea that's the thing. xmas was the 3rd release so it's normal. VD is going to be the 3rd too
    neuroheart wrote:
    Is this speculation or "speculation" wink wink? I never know, anymore.
    nah it's just his guesses ;)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Fantastic Dan would be a good choice for a premium character, he could have tasks similar to Arnie Pie and Santa Homer.
    15999_1_full.jpg
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    hughejars wrote:
    Where are all the hotels/motels in Springfield :?: Can't have a romantic night away from the kids without :roll:

    Sleep-Eazy Motel (225 Donuts)

    I think that's about it. :mrgreen:
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Is this speculation or "speculation" wink wink? I never know, anymore.

    Just my guesses :D
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    hughejars wrote:
    Where are all the hotels/motels in Springfield :?: Can't have a romantic night away from the kids without :roll:

    They expect them to just go out to their cars and neck. It's convenient, since the cars can't go anywhere on, like, roads, so they're always right there on the front lawn waiting to fulfill a purpose.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • devilhunt1449
    3548 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Fantastic Dan would be a good choice for a premium character, he could have tasks similar to Arnie Pie and Santa Homer.
    15999_1_full.jpg

    A good job for Dan would be crash plane into Arnie's chopper and burst into flames, lol. :twisted:
  • bretro85
    97 posts
    edited February 2015
    I'm not touching my donuts until this eventt! I will probably get Brandine if she returns.
    But most of all, for new characters, I'm still waiting for the Crazy Old Jewish Man!!! Release him with the Municipal House Of Pancake and a 24hr task of

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6dCQEcv8p8

    :mrgreen:
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm predicting a Lovejoy two-fer, with Jessica Lovejoy (free) and Helen Lovejoy (premium). I had been expecting Mary Spuckler, but she's too much of a retread of Lurleen who just got added recently.
    I realize this is a bit of a stretch, but I'm hoping Kumiko will be brought back. I know that she was a tie in, but I was thinking that if she were to be brought back either valintines day or garage sale would be it.

    I'm kind of expecting Kumiko to come back for the Valentine event. Wishful thinking, maybe.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Mary Spuckler gets my vote (most likely premium) and Helen Lovejoy as freemium character.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    hughejars wrote:
    Where are all the hotels/motels in Springfield :?: Can't have a romantic night away from the kids without :roll:
    I have to agree with this! We only got one motel since this game started and only players who played the WD event have it (or those who spent over 200 donuts on it.)

    They should add a real hotel. Maybe something luxurious, and have quests for the couples in springfield to have a "romantic valentines night". :wink::lol:

    Any good suggestions for big hotels?

    I can't remember any off the top of my head. :?
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    hughejars wrote:
    Where are all the hotels/motels in Springfield :?: Can't have a romantic night away from the kids without :roll:
    I have to agree with this! We only got one motel since this game started and only players who played the WD event have it (or those who spent over 200 donuts on it.)

    They should add a real hotel. Maybe something luxurious, and have quests for the couples in springfield to have a "romantic valentines night". :wink::lol:

    Any good suggestions for big hotels?

    I can't remember any off the top of my head. :?

    Only one I can think off of the top of my head was the Inn that was connected to Florence of Arabia, the Ye Old Off Ramp Inn.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    jclancy959 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    hughejars wrote:
    Where are all the hotels/motels in Springfield :?: Can't have a romantic night away from the kids without :roll:
    I have to agree with this! We only got one motel since this game started and only players who played the WD event have it (or those who spent over 200 donuts on it.)

    They should add a real hotel. Maybe something luxurious, and have quests for the couples in springfield to have a "romantic valentines night". :wink::lol:

    Any good suggestions for big hotels?

    I can't remember any off the top of my head. :?

    Only one I can think off of the top of my head was the Inn that was connected to Florence of Arabia, the Ye Old Off Ramp Inn.
    There are so many. Search the Simpsons wiki for "hotel." (Some are in Capitol City, but there are still plenty listed in Springfield.)
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited February 2015
    bretro85 wrote:
    I'm not touching my donuts until this eventt! I will probably get Brandine if she returns.
    But most of all, for new characters, I'm still waiting for the Crazy Old Jewish Man!!! Release him with the Municipal House Of Pancake and a 24hr task of

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6dCQEcv8p8

    :mrgreen:

    Yes please :D:lol:
  • jen0912
    243 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I would like the up up and buffet to make a reappearance as it seems I'm the only tapper to not have an airport :lol:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    jen0912 wrote:
    I would like the up up and buffet to make a reappearance as it seems I'm the only tapper to not have an airport :lol:
    You aren't the only one. Plenty of players (myself included) didn't prioritize the plane when spending their limited donuts.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!