EA Forums - Banner

I cant place the abandoned warehouse?

to squidport...
Playing since Aug 2011

Replies

• forbiddeneve
    293 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks! I wondered why it flew to where my islands were!
    Playing since Aug 2011
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Mine only fit on squidport also, which is annoying as I had mine set up just the way I wanted it. Looks like, I will have to move the freaks how tent to inventory. Pics to follow to prove it happened...after warehouse finishes building.
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Mine only fit on squidport also, which is annoying as I had mine set up just the way I wanted it. Looks like, I will have to move the freaks how tent to inventory. Pics to follow to prove it happened...after warehouse finishes building.

In the meantime, none of us shall believe you.
  • empathy77
    4190 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:

This is the exact same thing I did. Why wont they let us build more squidport tiles?
  • annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:

:lol::lol:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I had built the D'Amico Summer Home and had unlocked the character named Micheal D'Amico who is Fat Tony's son in the actual show. I actually love his 4 hour task to "Play with his toy Car".

I have finished all of the main level 49 quest lines and unlocked the Abandoned Warehouse and I have finished building it. I really like it a lot and prefer it on my Squidport than my actual land. I was also rewarded with the Suspicious Dirt Pile at the end of the quest line.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:

:lol::lol:

Where are my manners!? I forgot to post as it ended up fitting by putting the stores closer together.

2hf12de.jpg

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!