EA Forums - Banner

A good day playing Tapped Out

Prev1
:thumbup: Awesome! Wanna send some of that luck my way? My mystery boxes are always full of newspaper dispensers and parking lots. :roll:

Replies

• devilhunt1449
    3548 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Awesome, congrats, I also got him from a mystery box some time ago, but it must be your lucky day with all the other stuff too.
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    HUZZAH!
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Awesome, Matt! :thumbup:

I also won him and still remember how excited I was when I saw him. Congrats!
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    :thumbup: Awesome! Wanna send some of that luck my way? My mystery boxes are always full of newspaper dispensers and parking lots. :roll:

:lol:

Jae, I'd love to get that compared to money, which I have more than enough of. I was so tempted to buy him a few days ago too.

Maybe I'll wait on Frink and his lab. :lol:
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    That is a spectacular day! :D

If you don't mind my asking though, what level have you reached? I've been holding out for SVT for 7 months and I'm L49. A little bird told me that they suspect that if you don't get him earlier it's much less likely you'll get him later. I'm wondering if there's any truth to that.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Jae, I'd love to get that compared to money, which I have more than enough of. I was so tempted to buy him a few days ago too.

But Matt- $250 can buy you nearly 1.5 parking lots! :lol:
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I heard everyone gets him eventually.

Been playing 13 months, max level, still yet to be lucky :)
  • duncan17959
    50 posts
    edited February 2015
    My mystery box had not one, not two, but...wait for it...three brand new hedges! woohoo.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    That is a spectacular day! :D

If you don't mind my asking though, what level have you reached? I've been holding out for SVT for 7 months and I'm L49. A little bird told me that they suspect that if you don't get him earlier it's much less likely you'll get him later. I'm wondering if there's any truth to that.

I'm about a quarter into level 47. Started playing at the beginning of ****.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

But Matt- $250 can buy you nearly 1.5 parking lots! :lol:

Or one plot of flowers. :lol:
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    That's awesome, Matt! You had a lucky day - let's hope you get Frink and the Lab now too! :D
    jae_bazz wrote:

:shock: We must get our boxes from the same supplier, Jae! :lol:
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited February 2015
    Yay. Just in time too. He has a small extra part in level 49 :)
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    That's awesome, Matt! You had a lucky day - let's hope you get Frink and the Lab now too! :D
    jae_bazz wrote:

Thanks, Sue! It'd be nice if the prizes were a little better. Even white picket fences. :wink:

Sending my luck to both of you. :thumbup:
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Thanks, Sue! It'd be nice if the prizes were a little better. Even white picket fences. :wink:

Every white picket fence in my town came from mystery boxes. They are all in the same place, I think. See if you can find them when you visit! If you do, let me know! :mrgreen:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Every white picket fence in my town came from mystery boxes. They are all in the same place, I think. See if you can find them when you visit! If you do, let me know! :mrgreen:

Ooh a challenge. :mrgreen:

All of mine are too. Funny because I put mine together and are a little hidden too. So you'll have to look as well. :lol:
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:

Ooh a challenge. :mrgreen:

All of mine are too. Funny because I put mine together and are a little hidden too. So you'll have to look as well. :lol:

LOL! Deal! :mrgreen: I'll pm you when I find them in case you want to challenge your other neighbours to find them too!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I heard everyone gets him eventually.

Been playing 13 months, max level, still yet to be lucky :)
    I've been playing for about 20 months and never got SVT in the misery box. Finally bought him for Halloween. (Haven't gotten 30 donuts in the misery box since then, either.)
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Sweet :thumbup:

I bought SVT for donuts before learning you could win him :oops:
    I've still enjoyed having him though. Congrats on your lucky day. :D
  • cvf007
    1078 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    it was a great wednesday i got 4 donuts while visiting friends earlier this morning.
  • tdmdksk389
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Congratulations on your win! :)

The mystery box hates me.

I almost always get $250 since I won the Lemmon tree almost a year ago.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!