Replies

• Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited February 2015
    I have my whole town doing nothing waiting for the update
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Yeah, I'm kind of surprised it wasn't released already.

Maybe there won't be a Valentine's update this year...? ;)
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited February 2015
    DIrishB wrote:
    Yeah, I'm kind of surprised it wasn't released already.

Maybe there won't be a Valentine's update this year...? ;)

I doubt this, as it's an opportunity for EA to sell us characters and buildings for a "limited time". It generates revenue for them, and keeps us playing (and purchasing more donuts) until the next (opportunity to sell us something else) event. This is a business, all about customer retention.
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I found it.
    rock.jpg

Mine is cuter. Late. But cuter.

2015020507304300.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I found it.
    rock.jpg
    It's hiding because it's afraid to tell us that you actually earn event currency by opening 3 different color boxes that spawn 3 different wheels of chance... :mrgreen:
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    IDC about the valentines I want level 50
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Give us Chinese New Year instead
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited February 2015
    I found it.
    rock.jpg

2015020507304300.jpg

Aww. The kitty's getting ready to pounce. It's got that crazed kitty-pounce look in its eye. Lol. :mrgreen:
  • havocmike
    79 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Who ever said there would be one?
  • Atrion66
    64 posts
    edited February 2015
    Give us Chinese New Year instead

Would you settle for Chinese Valentine's Day?

No, I don't know what that is. I just thought it sounded cool.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I found it.
    rock.jpg

2015020507304300.jpg

:lol:
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    Valentine's ain't all great anyway the decos are crap
  • fizzbin71825
    233 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    The Valentine's Day update was never promised or even hinted at. Not to say it is not happening, but I know I would not miss it. I could see a mini-event next week with a lot of old stuff returned, a short quest line with a few new decorations, maybe a new building or character.

I suspect that they are prepping for level 50, which I think may be a very big update with several character releases, a long and involved quest line, and multiple buildings (here's hoping for some new houses).
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    The Valentine's Day update was never promised or even hinted at. Not to say it is not happening, but I know I would not miss it. I could see a mini-event next week with a lot of old stuff returned, a short quest line with a few new decorations, maybe a new building or character.

I suspect that they are prepping for level 50, which I think may be a very big update with several character releases, a long and involved quest line, and multiple buildings (here's hoping for some new houses).

That what I want a massive level 50 update Ill trade that for valentines any day
  • bgfujino
    499 posts Member
    edited February 2015

Waiting for my 3rd Valentines Day - haven't tapped neighbors for two days
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    It is stuck in traffic
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:
    It is stuck in traffic

:lol::mrgreen:
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:

That what I want a massive level 50 update Ill trade that for valentines any day

Since they only released level 49 a few days ago, I strongly doubt level 50 will be released very soon as some players have not finished the quests associated with the latest update. Additionally, while level 50 would be great for the long-time players, it does nothing to encourage newer players to participate. Again, please remember that EA is a profit-making company. The only way they make revenue from this TSTO is to release new content for purchase and to attract new players to the game. Of course, they also need to keep the existing customers entertained (and purchasing donuts), so seasonal updates are the best solution for all players.
  • Edawg7220
    56 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    If we don't get it today, then we know there's something special planned for level 50 hopefully.
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    i have a feeling it won't come today.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!