EA Forums - Banner

anyone else use their back pockets?

Prev1345
Well I don't but I'm a girl! I shove my hands in them sometimes to keep them warm lol, but that's about it :P

Replies

• yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Not me! I don't want my **** looking all lumpy :roll:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    i use it for wallet only.
    phone goes in front pocket.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I give zero * if my **** looks lumpy. ;) I keep my wallet in my back pocket.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited February 2015
    no because it's easy for pick pockets

it's also bad for your back to sit with a wallet in your back pocket because one side is higher then the other it twists the pelvis or something and can misalign your back

screw having back pain i get enough of that already i keep my wallet in my front pocket

• RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I do for papers and what not. just yesterday my husband sent me to the auto shop by myself :shock: and I had him write what was needed and kept it there...when I handed the auto clerk the paper he just kind of laughed at me...I was afraid he was going to think I was robbing the place...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • RalphW1989
    303 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    No I do not know what the reason why we have back pockets they are useless.
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Not generally, but sometimes I'll put my phone in my back pocket at work. Only because it won't fit in my front pocket.
    I'm female
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I don't use my back pockets :D
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited February 2015
    you guys that use the back pocket ever get concernd about being pickpocketed? or do you all use a chain, and oh yea i did remember i have used my back pocket for paper before (always something unimportant) but havent put even a piece of paper in back pocket for years.
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    No-one would pick pocket me at my work.
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I never worry about being pick pocketed, if someone wants to steal my piece of paper so be it, except when I have the code to our door at work, that did kinda bug me...
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    you guys that use the back pocket ever get concernd about being pickpocketed? or do you all use a chain, and oh yea i did remember i have used my back pocket for paper before (always something unimportant) but havent put even a piece of paper in back pocket for years.

we don't really have so many pick pockets here. not something i ever worried about.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:

we don't really have so many pick pockets here. not something i ever worried about.
    ^This. Plus, I get kinda weird about people invading my personal space, so if a stranger is within 3 feet of me for any reason, I know they're there... :P
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4695 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    Plus, I get kinda weird about people invading my personal space, so if a stranger is within 3 feet of me for any reason, I know they're there... :P

Same here. And if I'm pushing through a crowd I will keep my hand near my rear or move my wallet to my front pocket.

But I avoid crowds. they have Measles....

• mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015

Test it out and let me have a look. You may need a second opinion. :P :twisted: :lol:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    jae_bazz wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

^This. Plus, I get kinda weird about people invading my personal space, so if a stranger is within 3 feet of me for any reason, I know they're there... :P

plus it would be pain in the * for me to have to get my cards and stuff back but there would be no benefit to a pickpocket if they took my wallet.
    my wallet is old and i don't understand why anyone would want it. they aren't expensive anyways.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i use it for wallet only.
    phone goes in front pocket.

This. Although dad always mentions to keep stuff in my front pocket for that very reason. It just seems like I could tell if someone was in my pocket.
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited February 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:

yea here we dont have pick pocketers really eaither, but whole town poor, and there are some crack addicts better to be safe than sorry (like when my dad thught everone here was so nice and kept letting our puppy outside well it ran into road and some * purposly ran him over (and florida leash law ALLOWS peaple to PURPOSLY run over dogs just becuase they are UNLEASED)
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2015

But I avoid crowds. they have Measles....
    :roll: I KNOW you've had your MMR. :lol:
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I don't really use pockets, except when my hands are cold

I live in a very big city and I honestly have never had anyone tell me they have been pick-pocketed. But it must happen, because everyone is always worried about it :/
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!