EA Forums - Banner

The stonecutters items are back in the store.

Replies

• CLWggg
    178 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Brabsel wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:
    jeffohmss wrote:
    Not much for premium players that already have this.

...except that all the Stonecutters skins now pay out as premium.

All of them?

Yes, all of them! Premium characters and free characters - all the Stonecutters skins are now premium skins, even if they were free skins for free characters in the original event.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    CLWggg wrote:
    Brabsel wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:
    jeffohmss wrote:
    Not much for premium players that already have this.

...except that all the Stonecutters skins now pay out as premium.

All of them?

Yes, all of them! Premium characters and free characters - all the Stonecutters skins are now premium skins, even if they were free skins for free characters in the original event.
    Woo-hoo!
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    bpW6Xkd.gif

haha
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Well, I'm stoked at least because I started playing a couple weeks before the stonecutters event. I have number 1 already, but not the walls. I'm gonna stock up on those like crazy.

Edit- The daycare center's there too for 250k! And the skins pay out as premium? Yes!
  • ZennGlenn
    1721 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Uhhh, SC was a June event so suggest changing that very misleading thread title,
    (& Valentines may come next week, which kinda makes more sense anyhow) ...otherwise:

giphy-1_zpsgxylct3d.gif
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited February 2015
    I bought more walls too. I should've had more the first time
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Well that was a full 30 seconds of fun picking up the few buildings I passed on during the Stonecutters event. Now what?

(great news about all the premium outfits though!!)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Well, I'm stoked at least because I started playing a couple weeks before the stonecutters event. I have number 1 already, but not the walls. I'm gonna stock up on those like crazy.
    They're super useful. I've used them all over the place.
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    Uhhh, SC was a June event so suggest changing that very misleading thread title,
    Care to explain what's misleading about it? I think it's fairly accurate. It doesn't say the event is back.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited February 2015
    I hope they won't revamp every event every week for the next months.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited February 2015
    How very completely stupid... Stonecutters wasn't even that far back. I must say I am very disappointed in EA.
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    They're super useful. I've used them all over the place.
    ZennGlenn wrote:
    Care to explain what's misleading about it? I think it's fairly accurate. It doesn't say the event is back.

I'll change it anyway :roll:
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    How very completely stupid... Stonecutters wasn't even that far back. I must say I am very disappointed in EA.

G2WPQtV.gif
  • casbythoug530
    156 posts
    edited February 2015
    I just used up the last of my Stonecutters walls a week or so ago (time to replace some brown walls with the cream undecorated SC walls) (sorry about the wall dump neighborinos..I'm happy that the Stonecutters robes now pay premium, hopefully that will last)
  • 4junk3000
    5279 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    The stone cutters skins going premium is a huge win. This is awesome.

And anyone who wanted some walls that kind of match thee DAmico summer house now have access to grab a batch. That's another nice purchase option. (Just put them eyes hidden!)

And, this update has NO bearing on what may or may not come for V Day. All of this speculation about what will or won't come is needless hand wringing.

Keep calm and tap on!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    doh1886 wrote:
    Guessing Valentines is a mini event this year

I'm cool with that, and then a Simpsons episode themed event to begin at the end of February.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Well, that's nice for those who missed or couldn't complete the event.

And it looks like my store of hieroglyph walls can't be sold anymore. This pleases me. I never sold one accidentally, but I always worried that I might.

I started TSTO during the Stonecutter event, so it is nice got Carl and Lenny's skins I missed.
    Also got the table and stone of triumph, and about 100 walls.
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    well for my alt town this is good news, but for my main level 49 town, this is... sigh.
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    I see theyre back to old ways pushing back for a themed update to last a month after the actual date, giving clones event which was the worst that lasted 3 months and dragged on, now a week of returning past content that most of us have whats next
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Lots of tappers have been asking for this so I bet they won't be complaining.
    Also the skins paying out premium is awesome!
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    Lots of tappers have been asking for this so I bet they won't be complaining.
    Also the skins paying out premium is awesome!

heres a quarter call someone who cares
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!