EA Forums - Banner

The stonecutters items are back in the store.

Replies

  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    KRCJabba wrote:
    So, no room for criticism???
    Why is my post deleted???!
    Swear filter bypass. I'm also deleting the post I'm now quoting due to the foreign language that may or may not also be a swear filter bypass.
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    KRCJabba wrote:
    So, no room for criticism???
    Why is my post deleted???

    This really SUCKS big time, as they say in Germany: Zum Kotsen!!!



    their a bunch of babies here
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    bought 100 walls 0.o
  • KRCJabba
    83 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Funny dialogue, disappointing update. Unless I go through with my overhaul of the town I guess I'm not playing for another week...

    Disappointing to say the least, I'm really 🎃🎃🎃🎃. Proves again that the "other game" is far more inventive.
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    ok neuro stop deleting my posts
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited February 2015
    They should have put all the old stonecutter items on a wheel for 25 donuts a spin.

    :twisted:
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    KRCJabba wrote:
    Funny dialogue, disappointing update. Unless I go through with my overhaul of the town I guess I'm not playing for another week...

    Disappointing to say the least, I'm really 🎃🎃🎃🎃. Proves again that the "other game" is far more inventive.



    +1
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    fine you win im done with post just want to know why my post is deleted that's all
  • KRCJabba
    83 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:
    fine you win im done with post just want to know why my post is deleted that's all

    Probably gets paid by EA to remove any criticism.
  • KRCJabba
    83 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    This forum has a dictator as moderator. no criticism allowed people!!!
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    CLWggg wrote:
    Brabsel wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:
    jeffohmss wrote:
    Not much for premium players that already have this.

    ...except that all the Stonecutters skins now pay out as premium.

    All of them?

    Yes, all of them! Premium characters and free characters - all the Stonecutters skins are now premium skins, even if they were free skins for free characters in the original event.

    No, not all of them. Some of them still do not.

    Skinner doesn't and I saw another didn't either (forget who...Brockman?)

    Skinner does, Brockman does. They all do.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Im really surprised they have done this, no vday update, the other competition is releasing one tonight
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    The stone cutters skins going premium is a huge win. This is awesome.

    And anyone who wanted some walls that kind of match thee DAmico summer house now have access to grab a batch. That's another nice purchase option. (Just put them eyes hidden!)

    And, this update has NO bearing on what may or may not come for V Day. All of this speculation about what will or won't come is needless hand wringing.

    Keep calm and tap on!

    605494_number_1_-_finger_pointing_up_with_clipping_path.jpg
  • lperakovic183
    57 posts
    edited February 2015
    I only got Number 36 :?
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Grrr. The Frink SC skin didn't come back. :(
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    CLWggg wrote:
    Brabsel wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:
    jeffohmss wrote:
    Not much for premium players that already have this.

    ...except that all the Stonecutters skins now pay out as premium.

    All of them?

    Yes, all of them! Premium characters and free characters - all the Stonecutters skins are now premium skins, even if they were free skins for free characters in the original event.

    No, not all of them. Some of them still do not.

    Skinner doesn't and I saw another didn't either (forget who...Brockman?)

    Skinner does, Brockman does. They all do.

    Some of Skinners tasks pay premium - his 4 hour does not. Have not had a chance to check everyone else yet but I can confirm his 4 hour task is regular pay out.
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Damned if you do damned if you don't... I'm happy for the new players who may not have had the opportunity to get the Stone cutters items when the event ran.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I only got Number 36 :?

    Is Homer free? I got his SC outfit after he was freed up from his task.
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    Grrr. The Frink SC skin didn't come back. :(

    there are 3 toatal waves

    Wave 1 Ends- February 7th (Saturday) 0800 GMT (3am EST)
    Wave 2 Ends- February 9th (Sunday) 0800 GMT (3am EST)
    Wave 3 Ends- February 11th (Wednesday) 0800 GMT (3am EST)
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Tara1qt wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:
    Brabsel wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:
    jeffohmss wrote:
    Not much for premium players that already have this.

    ...except that all the Stonecutters skins now pay out as premium.

    All of them?

    Yes, all of them! Premium characters and free characters - all the Stonecutters skins are now premium skins, even if they were free skins for free characters in the original event.

    No, not all of them. Some of them still do not.

    Skinner doesn't and I saw another didn't either (forget who...Brockman?)

    Skinner does, Brockman does. They all do.

    Some of Skinners tasks pay premium - his 4 hour does not. Have not had a chance to check everyone else yet but I can confirm his 4 hour task is regular pay out.

    Ah, well all involving the Stonecutters Lodge do- and I suppose the ones that involve the Daycare don't. They're all indoor tasks anyway- didn't understand why people loved these skins so much apart from Homer and the singalong tasks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!