EA Forums - Banner

The stonecutters items are back in the store.

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11470 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    Grrr. The Frink SC skin didn't come back. :(
    its coming back. as i said there're multiple dates for it
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    CLWggg wrote:
    Brabsel wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:
    jeffohmss wrote:
    Not much for premium players that already have this.

...except that all the Stonecutters skins now pay out as premium.

All of them?

Yes, all of them! Premium characters and free characters - all the Stonecutters skins are now premium skins, even if they were free skins for free characters in the original event.

No, not all of them. Some of them still do not.

Skinner doesn't and I saw another didn't either (forget who...Brockman?)

Skinner does, Brockman does. They all do.

Not in my town. Skinner, Brockman, and Krusty do not.

At least based on 4 hour tasks.
  • lperakovic183
    57 posts
    edited February 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:
    I only got Number 36 :?

Is Homer free? I got his SC outfit after he was freed up from his task.

Homer is free but i didn't get hes costume and it is not in the Inventory.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    drumnman wrote:

Hmmm. I don't see him in the list.. that I saw... somewhere..

8)
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Anyone know if Doctor Hibbert's Stonecutters uniform will be added?
  • KRCJabba
    83 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ACE19711 wrote:
    Im really surprised they have done this, no vday update, the other competition is releasing one tonight

Yeah, and I'm pretty convinced that one is much better :evil:
  • KRCJabba
    83 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Damned if you do damned if you don't... I'm happy for the new players who may not have had the opportunity to get the Stone cutters items when the event ran.

Its great for the new players, but why don't we (I play since the launch of the game) get ANYTHING?
  • CLWggg
    178 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    KRCJabba wrote:
    Damned if you do damned if you don't... I'm happy for the new players who may not have had the opportunity to get the Stone cutters items when the event ran.

Its great for the new players, but why don't we (I play since the launch of the game) get ANYTHING?

But you do - you now get premium pay-outs for previously non-premium Stonecutter skins. (At least, you certainly seem to for the tasks that involve the lodge...)
  • ZennGlenn
    1721 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Naes556 wrote:
    They should have put all the old stonecutter items on a wheel for 25 donuts a spin.

:twisted:

images-8%204_zpswm2az9dq.jpeg
  • KRCJabba
    83 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    CLWggg wrote:
    KRCJabba wrote:

But you do - you now get premium pay-outs for previously non-premium Stonecutter skins. (At least, you certainly seem to for the tasks that involve the lodge...)

Premium-payout? As if I care... . If I play this game several times a day I got at least 1-2 million in game money within a week. So no, this has nothing of value for me.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    drumnman wrote:

Wasn't there a SC skin for Dr. Hibbert as well?
  • KRCJabba
    83 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    drumnman wrote:

Wasn't there a SC skin for Dr. Hibbert as well?

Yes there is.
  • NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    vday_copy.jpg

:lol:
  • FreeWillUnit
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I might have bought Hibbert last year if they had included the hat. They should have included the hat. I won't get him this year either without it.

60 donuts for a robe? No.

60 donuts for a robe + hat? Maybe. Maybe.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Rich0913 wrote:
    Also got the table and stone of triumph, and about 100 walls.

Don't forget the table pays out 10 (or was it 15?) donuts. IIRC, have Homer singing then tap him 3 times, bit like the Jebediah statue deal. Hopefully it still works.
  • eltoncc
    550 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Started during SC event so not bad for me. Bought the daycare and loads of walls.

still hope there will be a mini event for valentines.
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    Why are my post being deleted
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Tara1qt wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:
    Brabsel wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:
    jeffohmss wrote:
    Not much for premium players that already have this.

...except that all the Stonecutters skins now pay out as premium.

All of them?

Yes, all of them! Premium characters and free characters - all the Stonecutters skins are now premium skins, even if they were free skins for free characters in the original event.

No, not all of them. Some of them still do not.

Skinner doesn't and I saw another didn't either (forget who...Brockman?)

Skinner does, Brockman does. They all do.

Some of Skinners tasks pay premium - his 4 hour does not. Have not had a chance to check everyone else yet but I can confirm his 4 hour task is regular pay out.

Ah, well all involving the Stonecutters Lodge do- and I suppose the ones that involve the Daycare don't. They're all indoor tasks anyway- didn't understand why people loved these skins so much apart from Homer and the singalong tasks.

Only reason I really ever kept people in the robes was because I could put a big chunk of characters in the same building for 8 hours and that made it easier to collect when time was up.. The premium payout now is just an added bonus. Will admit I did love the singing at the table although I keep Homer in his Cool Homer skin - I like to see him ride around on his Fixie.

This update to me is just meh - glad for people who missed out on Stonecutters (great episode and fun event) but was looking for something new. Oh well - I can wait - actually enjoying a bit of down time right now.
  • KRCJabba
    83 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    [/quote]

This update to me is just meh - glad for people who missed out on Stonecutters (great episode and fun event) but was looking for something new. Oh well - I can wait - actually enjoying a bit of down time right now. [/quote]

Well, I'm not. Every year we had a Valentines event, and now its just old stuff with no new storylines. No more Tapped Out for me until the next (decent) update.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited February 2015
    I'm quite pleased TBH. I don't want any more rose related stuff I'm not allowed to discard cluttering up my inventory. Especially ponds. Better payout for all the skins is pretty good.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!