EA Forums - Banner

The stonecutters items are back in the store.

Replies

• tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Rich0913 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    I'm trying decide if I want the Carl, Lennie, and Arnie skins. I might take the latter if only to give him more tasks that don't use the helicopter (that thing was cool for about 30s, then it got in my way of tapping, and I can't stand it anymore! LOL). How are the SC animations for these three?
    Sadly, their SC tasks are indoor. Lenny and Carl should, by all rights, be able to sing the song, but they can't. (Well, unless they add that as a special surprise, which would be awesome.)
    It is quite handy to have a skin for Arnie, though. (Funny thing is that I only bought him because I had the skin for him.)
    Who's place is between Homer and Number 51?
    kBArpLXl.jpg

Chief Wiggum.
  • Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Rich0913 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    I'm trying decide if I want the Carl, Lennie, and Arnie skins. I might take the latter if only to give him more tasks that don't use the helicopter (that thing was cool for about 30s, then it got in my way of tapping, and I can't stand it anymore! LOL). How are the SC animations for these three?
    Sadly, their SC tasks are indoor. Lenny and Carl should, by all rights, be able to sing the song, but they can't. (Well, unless they add that as a special surprise, which would be awesome.)
    It is quite handy to have a skin for Arnie, though. (Funny thing is that I only bought him because I had the skin for him.)
    Who's place is between Homer and Number 51?
    kBArpLXl.jpg

Wiggum
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks, hope his SC skin gets released, but thank you EA for making these available again.
  • roneohl910
    65 posts
    edited February 2015
    I am new to the SC environment. Are these items worth shelling out for? Or should i hold out for a V event?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11470 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    all skins will be rereleased.
    some items apparently will not return (Ark of Stonecovenant, Satan's Anvil, Sacred Parchment, Chest of Sacred Artifacts)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    roneohl910 wrote:
    I am new to the SC environment. Are these items worth shelling out for? Or should i hold out for a V event?

It's from a classic episode. Definitely worth spending the donuts on, in my opinion. I've been hoarding donuts since I started playing, but spent them in a second because I was hoping for this very sale.
  • joeKrollo
    65 posts
    edited February 2015
    I know many on here are sad about this, and I can relate from past events... but this is one event that I missed after getting married. Very pleased to be able to get at least some of the items.

We all know that EA will be still releasing a big update soon. Cant wait!
  • jeffohmss
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    KRCJabba wrote:
    CLWggg wrote:
    KRCJabba wrote:
    Damned if you do damned if you don't... I'm happy for the new players who may not have had the opportunity to get the Stone cutters items when the event ran.

Its great for the new players, but why don't we (I play since the launch of the game) get ANYTHING?

But you do - you now get premium pay-outs for previously non-premium Stonecutter skins. (At least, you certainly seem to for the tasks that involve the lodge...)

Premium-payout? As if I care... . If I play this game several times a day I got at least 1-2 million in game money within a week. So no, this has nothing of value for me.
    Precisely my opinion.
  • wagondriver4
    296 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Oh my goodness peoples. Some will agree with me that the SC event was one of the best, that not only was it new/different but also because we loved the episode so much. So we are happy for those who can now enjoy what they have missed, and us as well. This is not an event. It's a yard sale, with a hint of storyline. I was hoping for something "Duff" for Super Bowl, but oh well. Stonecutters should be enjoyed by all. And perhaps, at the deadline, a new stonecutter item becomes availible.
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Oh my goodness peoples. Some will agree with me that the SC event was one of the best, that not only was it new/different but also because we loved the episode so much. So we are happy for those who can now enjoy what they have missed, and us as well. This is not an event. It's a yard sale, with a hint of storyline. I was hoping for something "Duff" for Super Bowl, but oh well. Stonecutters should be enjoyed by all. And perhaps, at the deadline, a new stonecutter item becomes availible.

The stonecutters items returning is a great thing,but the timing a bit off. People were expecting one thing and got a a completely different thing. After the initial shock of it has worn off, I'm still hopeful that we will get some sort of Valintines day update and I'm perfectly fine with it not being a full on event more like a story line with new and old items.

Anything that might happen within this game is purely speculation and nothing is set in stone. They sure do keep us on our toes don't they?

• chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    that's irritating

the stone cutters event wasn't too long ago....what about all the stuff from years ago??? springfield falls, for example!!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2015
    I have nothing to get as i have all the stuff from last time, maybe this is a small gap fill until V-Day appears :?:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chris6271
    4012 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I have nothing to get as i have all the stuff from last time, maybe this is a small gap fill until V-Day appears :?:

Me too. Nothing to buy. I have all the stuff from last year. Another week to relax.
    But I don't think we'll get a VD event this year.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2015
    chris6271 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Me too. Nothing to buy. I have all the stuff from last year. Another week to relax.

Its not looking to good for one is it :( But ya never know we might get lucky :)
  • LPNintendoITA
    11470 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    chris6271 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Its not looking to good for one is it :( But ya never know we might get lucky :)
    it may trigger on 12th when this ends? Lets hope so. If not I see just a sale for old ValD items? That would SUCK big time
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • chris6271
    4012 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    chris6271 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yesterday I was very disappointed. But never mind. Time for the real life. :lol:
  • Cvija01
    466 posts
    edited February 2015
    :) are they planing to add Sacred Parchment? :)
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Cvija01 wrote:
    :) are they planing to add Sacred Parchment? :)

No.
  • Cvija01
    466 posts
    edited February 2015
    :(:(:(
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    chris6271 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

it may trigger on 12th when this ends? Lets hope so. If not I see just a sale for old ValD items? That would SUCK big time

Yeah lets hope something kicks off after this one ends :) Although i'm not to worried Vday updates arent one of my fav events tbh, bring on Whacking Day again :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!