EA Forums - Banner

Is Valentine's 2015 the Worst Event Ever?

Replies

  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I didn't mind Valentine's 2015 event. For me, Halloween 2015 was terrible and Christmas 2015 was bloody awful.. Hopefully the devs can get their heads out of their lazy butts and produce some real content in 2016 because they simply wasted the next 11 months. Money-hungry EA. I hate 'em.
    (Dare I ask: how was Easter?)
    Well I didn't want to mention it as a lot of people were happy with it in 2015. The mechanics were phenomenal. The prizes were wonderful. Premium items were reasonable. Four strips of land were release. Everyone finished in time, held hands and sang Kumbaya whilst dancing around a smoldering pile of bunnies. It was truly great.

    I wanted to focus on the negative, but thanks for reminding me about the one ray of light in an otherwise forgettable year for Tapped Out.
    :lol::lol::lol::mrgreen:
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited February 2015
    No. Easter 2014 will never lose that "honour". I'm not bothered that I've got all the stuff already. I'm playing Boom Beach, only just started and it's proving pretty entertaining. :wink:
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    I didn't mind Valentine's 2015 event. For me, Halloween 2015 was terrible and Christmas 2015 was bloody awful.. Hopefully the devs can get their heads out of their lazy butts and produce some real content in 2016 because they simply wasted the next 11 months. Money-hungry EA. I hate 'em.

    (Dare I ask: how was Easter?)

    No way man, Christmas 15 was sweet
    I think you mean "Glitch-mas 2015"

    How can you possibly say it was sweet? You EA apologist! :lol:
    There were glitches with the event? What were they?
    You really want to get me started?

    Well first off, the Bart screen was rampant! I don't care that they updated it to Annette's "Eat My Shorts" screen. I was not amused. When we finally got into the game, there were constant crashes. We tried to inform the higher-ups at EA and they just mocked us with mini in-game dialogue updates about how we were spending too much time trying to play the game (which we barely could) and not enough time engaging with our families around the holidays. Don't judge me, EA.

    Also, the snow was too white. I didn't care for it.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2015
    Wow, this is one of those useless threads to lock. Lol op needs sleep or something :roll:
  • PhoenixUP7
    65 posts
    edited February 2015
    There is no proof there will be a Valentine update anyway ...
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited February 2015
    PhoenixUP7 wrote:
    There is no proof there will be a Valentine update anyway ...

    We can only hope. :lol: Sick of tie-ins - we need more level updates and fewer rose bushes.
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Well first off, the Bart screen was rampant! I don't care that they updated it to Annette's "Eat My Shorts" screen. I was not amused. When we finally got into the game, there were constant crashes. We tried to inform the higher-ups at EA and they just mocked us with mini in-game dialogue updates about how we were spending too much time trying to play the game (which we barely could) and not enough time engaging with our families around the holidays. Don't judge me, EA.

    Also, the snow was too white. I didn't care for it.


    That's unfortunately. I played the game everyday and thankfully was glitch free.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    I didn't mind Valentine's 2015 event. For me, Halloween 2015 was terrible and Christmas 2015 was bloody awful.. Hopefully the devs can get their heads out of their lazy butts and produce some real content in 2016 because they simply wasted the next 11 months. Money-hungry EA. I hate 'em.

    (Dare I ask: how was Easter?)

    No way man, Christmas 15 was sweet
    I think you mean "Glitch-mas 2015"

    How can you possibly say it was sweet? You EA apologist! :lol:

    2015?
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2015
    I didn't mind Valentine's 2015 event. For me, Halloween 2015 was terrible and Christmas 2015 was bloody awful.. Hopefully the devs can get their heads out of their lazy butts and produce some real content in 2016 because they simply wasted the next 11 months. Money-hungry EA. I hate 'em.
    (Dare I ask: how was Easter?)
    Well I didn't want to mention it as a lot of people were happy with it in 2015. The mechanics were phenomenal. The prizes were wonderful. Premium items were reasonable. Four strips of land were release. Everyone finished in time, held hands and sang Kumbaya whilst dancing around a smoldering pile of bunnies. It was truly great.

    I wanted to focus on the negative, but thanks for reminding me about the one ray of light in an otherwise forgettable year for Tapped Out.


    It was 2014 people lol
    Not 2015 js
  • empathy77
    4186 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    I didn't mind Valentine's 2015 event. For me, Halloween 2015 was terrible and Christmas 2015 was bloody awful.. Hopefully the devs can get their heads out of their lazy butts and produce some real content in 2016 because they simply wasted the next 11 months. Money-hungry EA. I hate 'em.

    (Dare I ask: how was Easter?)

    No way man, Christmas 15 was sweet
    I think you mean "Glitch-mas 2015"

    How can you possibly say it was sweet? You EA apologist! :lol:

    Glitch-mas 2015 was at least better than Waffle Making Event 2015, that system was so flawed, I crashed every time!
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Well first off, the Bart screen was rampant! I don't care that they updated it to Annette's "Eat My Shorts" screen. I was not amused. When we finally got into the game, there were constant crashes. We tried to inform the higher-ups at EA and they just mocked us with mini in-game dialogue updates about how we were spending too much time trying to play the game (which we barely could) and not enough time engaging with our families around the holidays. Don't judge me, EA.

    Also, the snow was too white. I didn't care for it.

    That's unfortunately. I played the game everyday and thankfully was glitch free.
    That's what was so frustrating about the 2015 Christmas event. It created a rift between players who had impossible game play versus those who had no problems to speak of. A lot of us couldn't get the Leftorium unless we spent donuts. So maddening.

    @bren - just having a little fun. Try to keep up.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    I didn't mind Valentine's 2015 event. For me, Halloween 2015 was terrible and Christmas 2015 was bloody awful.. Hopefully the devs can get their heads out of their lazy butts and produce some real content in 2016 because they simply wasted the next 11 months. Money-hungry EA. I hate 'em.

    (Dare I ask: how was Easter?)

    No way man, Christmas 15 was sweet
    I think you mean "Glitch-mas 2015"

    How can you possibly say it was sweet? You EA apologist! :lol:
    There were glitches with the event? What were they?
    You really want to get me started?

    Well first off, the Bart screen was rampant! I don't care that they updated it to Annette's "Eat My Shorts" screen. I was not amused. When we finally got into the game, there were constant crashes. We tried to inform the higher-ups at EA and they just mocked us with mini in-game dialogue updates about how we were spending too much time trying to play the game (which we barely could) and not enough time engaging with our families around the holidays. Don't judge me, EA.

    Also, the snow was too white. I didn't care for it.

    Not to mention all the new, free items they gave us. Can you say inventory?
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    I didn't mind Valentine's 2015 event. For me, Halloween 2015 was terrible and Christmas 2015 was bloody awful.. Hopefully the devs can get their heads out of their lazy butts and produce some real content in 2016 because they simply wasted the next 11 months. Money-hungry EA. I hate 'em.

    (Dare I ask: how was Easter?)

    No way man, Christmas 15 was sweet
    I think you mean "Glitch-mas 2015"

    How can you possibly say it was sweet? You EA apologist! :lol:

    Glitch-mas 2015 was at least better than Waffle Making Event 2015, that system was so flawed, I crashed every time!
    Agreed, but you have to admit, Waffle Making 2015 was fun, when we were able to connect. Which was rare.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • empathy77
    4186 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Well first off, the Bart screen was rampant! I don't care that they updated it to Annette's "Eat My Shorts" screen. I was not amused. When we finally got into the game, there were constant crashes. We tried to inform the higher-ups at EA and they just mocked us with mini in-game dialogue updates about how we were spending too much time trying to play the game (which we barely could) and not enough time engaging with our families around the holidays. Don't judge me, EA.

    Also, the snow was too white. I didn't care for it.

    That's unfortunately. I played the game everyday and thankfully was glitch free.
    That's what was so frustrating about the 2015 Christmas event. It created a rift between players who had impossible game play versus those who had no problems to speak of. A lot of us couldn't get the Leftorium unless we spent donuts. So maddening.

    @bren - just having a little fun. Try to keep up.

    HAHAHA
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    I didn't mind Valentine's 2015 event. For me, Halloween 2015 was terrible and Christmas 2015 was bloody awful.. Hopefully the devs can get their heads out of their lazy butts and produce some real content in 2016 because they simply wasted the next 11 months. Money-hungry EA. I hate 'em.

    (Dare I ask: how was Easter?)

    No way man, Christmas 15 was sweet
    I think you mean "Glitch-mas 2015"

    How can you possibly say it was sweet? You EA apologist! :lol:
    There were glitches with the event? What were they?
    You really want to get me started?

    Well first off, the Bart screen was rampant! I don't care that they updated it to Annette's "Eat My Shorts" screen. I was not amused. When we finally got into the game, there were constant crashes. We tried to inform the higher-ups at EA and they just mocked us with mini in-game dialogue updates about how we were spending too much time trying to play the game (which we barely could) and not enough time engaging with our families around the holidays. Don't judge me, EA.

    Also, the snow was too white. I didn't care for it.

    Not to mention all the new, free items they gave us. Can you say inventory?
    Seriously! Just let me sell all that crap already. We didn't need it cluttering up our inventory. Hulk smash!!!
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2015
    Well first off, the Bart screen was rampant! I don't care that they updated it to Annette's "Eat My Shorts" screen. I was not amused. When we finally got into the game, there were constant crashes. We tried to inform the higher-ups at EA and they just mocked us with mini in-game dialogue updates about how we were spending too much time trying to play the game (which we barely could) and not enough time engaging with our families around the holidays. Don't judge me, EA.

    Also, the snow was too white. I didn't care for it.

    That's unfortunately. I played the game everyday and thankfully was glitch free.
    That's what was so frustrating about the 2015 Christmas event. It created a rift between players who had impossible game play versus those who had no problems to speak of. A lot of us couldn't get the Leftorium unless we spent donuts. So maddening.

    @bren - just having a little fun. Try to keep up.


    I cannnnt keep up :-(
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    bren1960 wrote:
    I cannnnt keep up :-(
    Just like the Packers! :D
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I didn't mind Valentine's 2015 event. For me, Halloween 2015 was terrible and Christmas 2015 was bloody awful. Hopefully the devs can get their heads out of their lazy butts and produce some real content in 2016 because they simply wasted the next 11 months. Money-hungry EA. I hate 'em.

    Have to disagree! Hated Valentine's 2015, however Valentine's 2016 was the worst ever! :thumbdown:
  • empathy77
    4186 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    bren1960 wrote:
    I cannnnt keep up :-(
    Just like the Packers! :D

    3559331-7007233139-kelso.jpg
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I didn't mind Valentine's 2015 event. For me, Halloween 2015 was terrible and Christmas 2015 was bloody awful. Hopefully the devs can get their heads out of their lazy butts and produce some real content in 2016 because they simply wasted the next 11 months. Money-hungry EA. I hate 'em.
    Have to disagree! Hated Valentine's 2015, however Valentine's 2016 was the worst ever! :thumbdown:
    I know a lot of people were not happy with VD 2016, but I felt it was at least a step in the right direction. I'm hoping it's the catalyst that shapes the future of the game and brings back all those dismayed tappers who felt alienated by the events of 2015. :D
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.