EA Forums - Banner

Is Valentine's 2015 the Worst Event Ever?

Replies

• NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited February 2015
    It might not even happen and it's still better than the Easter event.

This is 100% true!
  • srodriguez90
    5 posts
    edited February 2015
    the valentine event is set to start any day from friday to monday.. it usually starts a week before the actual event...so relax it is coming...
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Clash of Clones 2 was worse than Glitchmas 2015, but had far less sodomy.
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    . Double post
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'd have to go back and find some quotes from you during **** 2. As I recall you mostly enjoyed the second **** event. Might even say you love ****. I could be wrong though...
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'd have to go back and find some quotes from you during **** 2. As I recall you mostly enjoyed the second **** event. Might even say you love ****. I could be wrong though...

:lol:

I'll leave that one alone :mrgreen:
  • empathy77
    4186 posts Member
    edited February 2015

Well, at least CoC2 had elements of the show in it.....like the Barbarians car, and the new skin for Santas Little Helper
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited February 2015

What Barry did with **** was inspiring. I have never seen him whip something out so fast. Design wise that is...
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Nothing, no matter how much you claim otherwise, will top Easter 2015 for its epic prizes, donuts given away in droves, characters that were earned early and were ones we actually loved- plus the new aspirationals! OMG they are great! And best- they fit into our towns easily!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:

What Barry did with **** was inspiring. I have never seen him whip something out so fast. Design wise that is...

A shame he nuked the town after the event, it just hasn't been the same since :cry:
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Easter 2015 gave me the green apple splatters and made my neighbor pregnant. For some reason, that event had different effects on different people.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    cdepast wrote:

A shame he nuked the town after the event, it just hasn't been the same since :cry:

Dont forget how big it was too.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Usually I have to pay for this level of comedy :lol:

(*mod face* Keep it clean.)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    cdepast wrote:

Dont forget how big it was too.

Not often you see a design that incorporates the entire town into it- that took days of planning and weeks of work to create...and gone in a flash.
  • KRCJabba
    83 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    So far: yes absolutely. I don't see EA coming with a Valentine event, because Stonecutters last a week and then it is Valentines (too late to start). BTW, the "other" game has launched it's Valentines event.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    cdepast wrote:

I gotta agree with effin and cdepast here. Barry's **** area was the most impressive out of any that I had ever seen. It was just so . . . big . . . and breath-taking. All the men were envious and of course, the ladies practically fainted at just the sight of his **** area. A true thing of beauty.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I wish everyone would get off my **** for a moment, and .... wait.. what? Nuked? Oh yeah, that was before I began testing the beta for Tapped Out³, or Tapped Out Cubed for those who can't see.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I wish everyone would get off my **** for a moment, and .... wait.. what? Nuked? Oh yeah, that was before I began testing the beta for Tapped Out³, or Tapped Out Cubed for those who can't see.

We should still be angry with you for not letting us in on the beta but the changes you were able to get through are epic...
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Sorry to be weighing in so late in the game, but you're all way off. The events were not the big issue for me - I was WAY more upset with level 50...

Level 52, though - sheer brilliance. How they got the whole writing team from season five of the show to do the script, I'll never know...
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Robin-Williams-What-Year-Is-It-Jumanji.gif

:lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!