EA Forums - Banner

Is Valentine's 2015 the Worst Event Ever?

Replies

• cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    probably the most fun I've had on the forum since we got VD in Krustyland...the Valentines Day items that is. At least we can now put our **** there too.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    I hope we all agree summer 2028 event was the best one because we finally got the monorail.

And another strip of land.

After receiving 10 strips of land to the right and bottom we are complaining we need more land still
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm glad that level 53 allowed us to be able to zoom out further, and several of us were able to see all of our **** for the first time without stitching.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    leeana69 wrote:
    I personally think, that the very first Stonecutters update, back in 622 BC brought a whole new dimension to the game.
    Unfortunately I am not a "Day 1" tapper.

Here is a pic of JimJ321 back in the day.
    Ajue0cz.jpg?1
    Probably poor Wi-Fi back then.
    I believe those early tappers appreciated the wheel as a bit of a novelty
    I tried to find a caveman clapping gif; surprisingly I found none. But I love this comment, so here's my best effort:
    picgifs-clapping-4031381.gif

Additionally, if you google "caveman clapping gif," this is one of the results:
    Homer-Simpson-Being-a-Caveman-Distorting-The-Pre-Historic-Timeline.gif:D
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • VinaBaker
    215 posts
    edited February 2015
    I'm glad that level 53 allowed us to be able to zoom out further, and several of us were able to see all of our **** for the first time without stitching.

I can hardly breathe...
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    probably the most fun I've had on the forum since we got VD in Krustyland...the Valentines Day items that is. At least we can now put our **** there too.
    giphy.gif
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    leeana69 wrote:
    I personally think, that the very first Stonecutters update, back in 622 BC brought a whole new dimension to the game.

Ajue0cz.jpg?1

Isn't that JimJ1? The pelt looks a bit outdated, though I admit that the resemblance is startling ... And it looks as if he's already grasped the importance of screencapping. Nothing beats family tradition.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited February 2015

Additionally, if you google "caveman clapping gif," this is one of the results: :D

Envisioning some poor slob at the NSA having to go check with his boss because "caveman clapping gif" is one of the tagged anti-terrorism watch-phrases ... ("Sir, we may have a breakthrough on Operation Caveman Clapping Gif") :mrgreen:
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:

After a shower, and if we have visitors over, I like to yell out for assistance by saying "Can someone please help me dry this off? I can't reach the end of it." :D
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    You guys are killing me, here. I feel like I should scold you, but I'm laughing too much.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    leeana69 wrote:

Ajue0cz.jpg?1

The pelt looks a bit outdated, though I admit that the resemblance is startling ... And it looks as if he's already grasped the importance of screencapping. Nothing beats family tradition.
    3620695-138160377075.gif
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:

After a shower, and if we have visitors over, I like to yell out for assistance by saying "Can someone please help me dry this off? I can't reach the end of it." :D

The-Golden-Girls-Laughing-Their-Old-Butts-Off1.gif
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Additionally, if you google "caveman clapping gif," this is one of the results: :D
    Envisioning some poor slob at the NSA having to go check with his boss because "caveman clapping gif" is one of the tagged anti-terrorism watch-phrases ... ("Sir, we may have a breakthrough on Operation Caveman Clapping Gif") :mrgreen:
    "Finally. The break we've been waiting for, call Agent Johnson"

"Sir, Agent Johnson is asleep."

"Well then WAKE HIM UP!!!"
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:

Ive heard those parties are legendary!

200x200px-ZC-6805087d_austin-powers.gif
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    costanza-wink.gif
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    giphy.gif
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    nudge-nudge-wink-wink-o.gif
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    no-more-nodding-o.gif
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    We're watching an episode of Food Network's Chopped, and one of the ingredients is bangers (sausages), and it made me think of this video from the British TV series, Man Stroke Woman:

• JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    :roll:

Not v-day. Just sale.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.