EA Forums - Banner

Is Valentine's 2015 the Worst Event Ever?

Replies

• NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Incidentally, as some may not know, we have 2 different individuals named "barry" in this forum. One is 14 years old. The other is 45. I have no further comment. :)

I always think of this Barry whenever that name's mentioned :lol:

tumblr_lygrjiC7xM1r0dl4no2_250.gif
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:

f2628f83946a42ffd962c54e97c86d00.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    How can you all forget the debacle of the Halloween that was Homer's Alternative Realities 2019? It rained donuts EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Nonstop. For an entire week! As soon as you tapped on them all, they started raining down again! To top it all off, they had that half-price premium sale in the middle of it--every item ever available plus the special guest stars like Bergstrom, Michael Jackson and all three Beatles. I spent every donut I picked up and still had thousands left!

SMH. Never again.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    How can you all forget the debacle of the Halloween that was Homer's Alternative Realities 2019? It rained donuts EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. Nonstop. For an entire week! As soon as you tapped on them all, they started raining down again! To top it all off, they had that half-price premium sale in the middle of it--every item ever available plus the special guest stars like Bergstrom, Michael Jackson and all three Beatles. I spent every donut I picked up and still had thousands left!

SMH. Never again.

But the problem with that was the game stopped being updated the next month...so all of the free donuts was useless and all the fun soon left after the announcement that we all thought was a trick :cry:
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    Ok enough making fun of the OP he or she is right this is the worst valentines update ever
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:
    Ok enough making fun of the OP he or she is right this is the worst valentines update ever

Except it wasn't a Valentines Day update, it was a sale. Like we had other times during the year. Like we just had back in November and before in July. Nothing is actually connected to Valentines Day except the month.
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    So what's all this mocking about events that hasn't happened yet the jokes over now move on
    It's not funny anymore i see the op frustration
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:
    So what's all this mocking about events that hasn't happened yet the jokes over now move on

I'm also looking forward to it. Valentine's is going to rock out with its clock out, my sad friend!
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:

I'm also looking forward to it. Valentine's is going to rock out with its clock out, my sad friend!

Can I add you as a friend
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:
    gm0471 wrote:

ninja-please-tobias.gif
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:
    It's not funny anymore
    sYovhN5.png
  • annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited February 2015

SMH. Never again.

Those were good times. Good times indeed.

1338.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:

53896746.jpg
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:

I'm right there with you!! Valentine's Day is coming, and it's going to be amazing!!!!
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:
    gm0471 wrote:

ninja-please-tobias.gif

So it's a no that's fine i know where I'm not wanted
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:
    gm0471 wrote:
    gm0471 wrote:

ninja-please-tobias.gif

Since we can do better without your trolling, I'd say
    iwonqu.gif
  • gm0471
    193 posts
    edited February 2015
    gm0471 wrote:
    gm0471 wrote:
    gm0471 wrote:

ninja-please-tobias.gif

Since we can do better without your trolling, I'd say
    iwonqu.gif

How is what I feel of lack of content trolling
  • ZennGlenn
    1740 posts Member
    edited February 2015

SMH. Never again.

And it sure was splendid when they finally decided to get the seasons correct w/nice off & on transitions b/w snow & raining donuts...
    253831355_760856_zpsjinu5tgv.gif
    ...aaah, the future, so much to look fwd to 8)
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ZennGlenn wrote:

SMH. Never again.

And it sure was splendid when they finally decided to get the seasons correct w/nice off & on transitions b/w snow & raining donuts...
    253831355_760856_zpsjinu5tgv.gif
    ...aaah, the future, so much to look fwd to 8)

Mmmmm, coke and raining donuts :D
    The game transitioned so gradually into the **** events. Condoms as event currency was just too far, IMO.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    :shock: Barry! Don't make me put my foot down.

7f13_022.jpg?w=600&h=450
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!