EA Forums - Banner

Mutant Rabbit won't store in my inventory.

Replies

• bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Yes, it is a known glitch, that has not been fixed. You cannot store the Mutant Rabbit, which can be very annoying as several have mentioned. Personally, I did not purchase this limited time offer, and in retrospect am glad I missed out.
  • 4junk3000
    6371 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    He's just not storable, like the Simpson house. The "sorry hoarder" message confirms it. That's not a glitch. Using that word for anything that doesn't work as expected, is inappropriate.

Try to think of the mutant rabbit as similar to **** warts. You saw something cute and went for it, and now you have something that occasionally multiplies and you can't ever get rid of it.

At least it's not itchy or burny!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    YOU nuked your town? MelDesigner? THE MelDesigner? Good grief. You are my design idol. Now get in there and fix it right now!

(Incidentally, if I could get Hank Scorpio to blowtorch that rabbit, I would.)

@4junk3000 ROFL at your brilliant analogy. :lol:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    He's just not storable, like the Simpson house. The "sorry hoarder" message confirms it. That's not a glitch. Using that word for anything that doesn't work as expected, is inappropriate.

Try to think of the mutant rabbit as similar to **** warts. You saw something cute and went for it, and now you have something that occasionally multiplies and you can't ever get rid of it.

I apologize, duly noted.
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

This thread needs more attention just for this comment alone.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.