EA Forums - Banner

Boss, Co-Workers and Other Workplace Lulz

Prev134
ax0n01
2385 posts Member
The fact that is was a she makes the story a lot more. " :shock: :shock: :shock: "

But nonetheless.... hilarious...

Oh have I got some fart stories. Though as much as I love toilet humor, I never fart in public. That's a family only privilege. :lol:

Replies

• mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I had to use the phone in the back room. I thought I was alone and really let one rip. Turns out I wasn't alone as some coworkers were just sitting down out of sight. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I accidentally made eye contact with the one, he quickly looked away.

#awkward
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Oh wow, I could post so many stories here! :shock:
    Let's just start slowly with one that occurred not long after I first started my job. First of all I work tech support where I would help customers over the phone with computer related issues (that kind of says there should be lots of stories, though I'll try to keep the more technical ones out since unless you know computers real well it'd be hard to see why it's funny). Also the customers I support are all employees of a very large and important corporation that operates world wide.

I had this woman call one time saying her wireless wasn't working. She liked to talk so I found out before even starting that she had just moved into a new apartment. I had a stroke of genius and asked if they had set up the internet at her new place yet. Her answer: No. I had to explain to the woman that until they set up her internet at her new place then she won't have wireless. So she had a stroke of, well I guess it could be genius of some variety, but she then exclaimed that she still had her old key from her old apartment and asked if she went back there could she use the wireless. :roll: She was very disappointed when I explained to her that turning off her internet service at the old place means her idea is not working...something didn't realize people could be clueless about. :lol:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I have 3 little boys. A 5 year old and twins who are 19 months old. They all fart and laugh regularly.

This morning, I took one of the twins to the potty. It's potty training time. He peed and I congratulated him for it. So he got up, ran away for a second and then ran back. I thought he didnt finish. Well he sat back down and let loose a grown man fart. :shock: :lol:

Then he looked up to make sure I heard and then he busted out laughing. A baby that knows that farts are funny! Priceless... Of course I was in tears. :lol:

On side note, if I lay on the ground the twins always run up and sit on my head. Sometimes they sit and toot on me. :lol:
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I have 3 little boys. A 5 year old and twins who are 19 months old. They all fart and laugh regularly.

This morning, I took one of the twins to the potty. It's potty training time. He peed and I congratulated him for it. So he got up, ran away for a second and then ran back. I thought he didnt finish. Well he sat back down and let loose a grown man fart. :shock: :lol:

Then he looked up to make sure I heard and then he busted out laughing. A baby that knows that farts are funny! Priceless... Of course I was in tears. :lol:

On side note, if I lay on the ground the twins always run up and sit on my head. Sometimes they sit and toot on me. :lol:

Hahaha! You're a fun dad :D
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    The fact that is was a she makes the story a lot more. " :shock: :shock: :shock: "

Oh have I got some fart stories. Though as much as I love toilet humor, I never fart in public. That's a family only privilege. :lol:

:shock: i am really surprised by that. also surprised by the fact that your underpants haven't exploded.

also do u have to teach boys to stand up to pee when potty training? i remember my pops and me peeing into the same toilet bowl when i learned. 8)
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    i wonder if Elian has any funny stories from the Heineken factory. :)
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:
    :shock: i am really surprised by that. also surprised by the fact that your underpants haven't exploded.

also do u have to teach boys to stand up to pee when potty training? i remember my pops and me peeing into the same toilet bowl when i learned. 8)

Well I'm not in the public often. And I'm not a gas balloon either. :lol: I have plenty of alone time to handle my business.

As for potty training, initially the boys learn to pee sitting down. The seats have a little cover to keep them from peeing out of the toilet. As soon as they are able, they stand.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:

You remember being potty trained? You must have an awesome memory! I don't think I remember anything before the age of 4 or 5 lol, maybe I'm wierd!
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ^ i remember it being awkward the next time we saw each other. :oops:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:

You remember being potty trained? You must have an awesome memory! I don't think I remember anything before the age of 4 or 5 lol, maybe I'm wierd!

I remember bits and pieces of mine. Potty training? No, but I remember a lot of my hospital visits as I spent pretty much every holiday (at least once) in ICU.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    another secretary in our office had a break down last week. she was yelling :shock: about dishes in our kitchen area and sent out this email.

wS0KRvP.png
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:

Well I'm not in the public often. And I'm not a gas balloon either. :lol: I have plenty of alone time to handle my business.

As for potty training, initially the boys learn to pee sitting down. The seats have a little cover to keep them from peeing out of the toilet. As soon as they are able, they stand.

The problem with the flap is people can often forget to put it up right at the start. When my nephew was learning we learned the hard way what that little piece of plastic was for :shock:

Coincidentally we also learned to make sure that everything is totally out before helping him get dressed again :oops: :cry:
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:
    another secretary in our office had a break down last week. she was yelling :shock: about dishes in our kitchen area and sent out this email.

wS0KRvP.png
    you just breached the confidentiality note :P :lol:
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Jblue8298 wrote:
    ax0n01 wrote:

wS0KRvP.png
    you just breached the confidentiality note :P :lol:

:lol: I have one of those at the bottom of my emails too. It's broken way too often. :x
  • annettemarc
    7720 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    When I was about 25, i was a new clerk in nursing administration, and, there was a shared kitchenette (coffeemaker, sink, etc) in the administration office area.

The chief hospital administrator was an old guy, a total jerk, always screaming at his personal secretary to fetch his coffee, etc. She was off one day, and I was in the kitchen getting coffee for myself. He came storming in, poured his own coffee, stirred in 2 packets of sugar, set the dripping spoon and empty sugar packets on the counter, and started out the door.

I said, very patronizing tone, "Well, looks like SOMEBODY'S mommy didn't teach him to clean up after himself". He stopped dead in his tracks, turned around, gave me a look like he was going to kill me, and came back and cleaned up his mess. The secretaries at desks nearby were in hysterics.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    When I was about 25, i was a new clerk in nursing administration, and, there was a shared kitchenette (coffeemaker, sink, etc) in the administration office area.

The chief hospital administrator was an old guy, a total jerk, always screaming at his personal secretary to fetch his coffee, etc. She was off one day, and I was in the kitchen getting coffee for myself. He came storming in, poured his own coffee, stirred in 2 packets of sugar, set the dripping spoon and empty sugar packets on the counter, and started out the door.

I said, very patronizing tone, "Well, looks like SOMEBODY'S mommy didn't teach him to clean up after himself". He stopped dead in his tracks, turned around, gave me a look like he was going to kill me, and came back and cleaned up his mess. The secretaries at desks nearby were in hysterics.

Holy crap, we have an old guy here that is the same way.

I find his cups of coffee all over the building. He will set them down and forget them. Well I started using our facility maps as a sort of "Treasure Map" when I find one. I'll highlight where I found the cup and put a highlighted line drawn to his office. Then I post it to his bulletin board on his office door. Happens was too often.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015

So how long did it take for you to make a public appearance after that :shock: :lol:
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    One of my bosses actually plays Tapped Out so he could be lurking around here somewhere... :shock: but one of my co-workers last night was doing a cut for a woman, she looks up and the woman takes out her breasts and starts * feeding right in front of her... :roll: :shock: honestly I find that behavior kind of tasteless when they have * pumps and we have bathrooms and or she can go to her car for that...but evidently you get into trouble for saying anything... :roll:

Edit: I just noticed they blurred out the word without an s but not with an s :?: :shock: :roll: how do they come up with their censorship stuff....?
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    One of my bosses actually plays Tapped Out so he could be lurking around here somewhere... :shock: but one of my co-workers last night was doing a cut for a woman, she looks up and the woman takes out her breasts and starts * feeding right in front of her... :roll: :shock: honestly I find that behavior kind of tasteless when they have * pumps and we have bathrooms and or she can go to her car for that...but evidently you get into trouble for saying anything... :roll:

Edit: I just noticed they blurred out the word without an s but not with an s :?: :shock: :roll: how do they come up with their censorship stuff....?

I see chicks * feeding in the middle of a heavily populated mall many many times. Personally, it doesnt bother me. I have several kids and I get it. But if I had to do the feeding myself, I would like privacy. To each her own though I guess.

Oh and yes, mentioning it only ❤️❤️❤️❤️ people off. I avoid talking about feeding in public as much as I avoid mentioning religion with anyone.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited February 2015

I personally wouldn't do it in public, I'd rather use a pump like you said, but I can understand why people get annoyed about being told not to. Each to their own I guess!

Like you and Zombee say, this has become a crazy touchy subject these days! :shock: :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!