EA Forums - Banner

10 free donuts

Prev1
Is this true?

I'll have to try it tonight when Homer is free.

Replies

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2015
    Yes because I've done it.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    This was definitely true last year during the event. I think the OP is trying to say it still works if you buy the table now.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2015
    Yes Ty, idk if the new buyers knew this
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I had no idea and I got my table last spring!
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Yep, both have worked like that for a long while.
    I got my statue and free donuts in 2012 when I asked a friend how he got the statue. Still awesome and great to remind newer players of this. Can already see this thread has alerted some who did not know and they are benefiting.

Sorry misread: still alerts newer players to Homer and the threads would be from stonecutters last
    Year which may be difficult to find. Claimed those during the SC event too :)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited February 2015
    tryed the homer one now (in my new town) and yes I received ten donuts and the statue, good stuff :mrgreen: not got the table yet tho.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2015
    Glad it worked for you. Cheers
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited February 2015
    :shock:

I'm just surprised that any original thread during the actual event was not seen by me....Wow that must have been buried fast!

Edit#1--How was this discovered?

Edit#2--Another confirmation that it works
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited February 2015
    It is a good idea to repost this for anyone who may have missed it the first time. I have periodically read posts of people missing out on this and then finding it later. It is amazing how many people did not notice this originally. Very nice hidden bonus.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2015
    I've been playing since the game came out & I knew about these. But I think they do get buried & newbies miss out.
  • gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited February 2015
    Well, I knew about Homer and the statue but not Homer singing! Mmmmmmmmmm" premium currency...."
  • Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited February 2015
    Doesn't work at all :lol:
  • duncan17959
    50 posts
    edited February 2015
    I must be doing something wrong. Homer is at the table singing, I'm tapping the table and or Homer and donuts are not appearing.
  • cool2006
    776 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Never new about the stone cutters 1 thanks
  • jessicaslock
    6 posts
    edited February 2015
    I got the table the first time around and didn't know about the 10 donuts. Just started Homer singing, tapped on him a bunch of times, just like the statue one, and it gave me 10 donuts. Totally works! Thanks for bringing this back up!
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I think you have to tap on homer so the task info is up or something like that if I remember this correctly.
  • bretro85
    97 posts
    edited February 2015
    Gee...had this from the beginning and never knew what was hidden right in front of me! Thanks :)
  • lg07cb218
    57 posts Member
    edited February 2015

tap on homer while hes singing, his "task screen" will come up, leave it open and tap homer fast 10 times - it works.
  • duncan17959
    50 posts
    edited February 2015
    lg07cb218 wrote:

tap on homer while hes singing, his "task screen" will come up, leave it open and tap homer fast 10 times - it works.

That worked, thanks!
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2015
    Yea sorry, tap homer not the table. Lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!