EA Forums - Banner

Okay, I admit the continual repetition of...

Prev1
Money is the biggest vibe kill.

Oh great, $500. Great.

Replies

• Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Money is the biggest vibe kill.

Oh great, $500. Great.
    Would have preferred that over my last prize, my 9th newspaper dispenser that I have in storage. :lol:
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Yeah, they let me down once a week.
  • uglyduck1ing
    174 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Yesterday I got a mystery box in my mystery box which then gave me another mystery box which subsequently produced 5 fences.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Yesterday I got a mystery box in my mystery box which then gave me another mystery box which subsequently produced 5 fences.

White fences are a bonus but 5 is brown :cry:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I have had it happen three times, and the first two were just newspaper boxes. The third time was finally something good- 30 donuts. Now it'll be another six months before I get more donuts or something decent from the box :roll:
  • mrbadxampl
    100 posts
    edited February 2015
    could be worse...

ok, I'm struggling to think of HOW, but it probably could be worse...
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Best one i ever got was a homer Buddha statue. This was before i bought all the characters so needless to say i was excited. Opened it and got a bench with pants on it. Talk about a let down.
  • phi_beast
    18 posts
    edited February 2015
    Just got $500 this morning, breaking my streak of 4 straight $250s. I love the Misery Box.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Last two mystery boxes I got another mystery box. In those, I got 3 hedges and a newspaper box.

My first 3 mystery boxes, I got gazebos each time. I was starting to think that the "mystery box" name was a joke, until I finally got something else.

Now the mystery box itself is just a joke. :mrgreen:
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    Last two mystery boxes I got another mystery box. In those, I got 3 hedges and a newspaper box.

My first 3 mystery boxes, I got gazebos each time. I was starting to think that the "mystery box" name was a joke, until I finally got something else.

Now the mystery box itself is just a joke. :mrgreen:

Like a college prank ... "Hey, guys! I have an idea -- Let's give this player who already reached the maximum decorations limit warning another hedge." :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited February 2015
    Sorry, neighbor. I'm into newspaper box collecting, myself. Apparently.
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited February 2015
    josebot533 wrote:
    Best one i ever got was a homer Buddha statue. This was before i bought all the characters so needless to say i was excited. Opened it and got a bench with pants on it. Talk about a let down.

A let down because it came out of a Homer Buddha, sure, but the premium bench is still a good thing in my eyes, as it has a multiplier. I was happy last time I got that in a mystery box. As opposed to my nth gazebo, newspaper dispenser, parking space, paltry bit of cash, or angel topiary. White fences and premium benches are in the good category for me. Not much great in the mystery box. Lemon Tree, SVT, or the 30 donuts that replaces the latter once you have him, basically.
  • jeffohmss
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Come onnnn parking space! ;)
  • abc1177947165
    601 posts
    edited February 2015
    my daughter has been very lucky her last 3 boxes were, 30 donuts, parking lot space, 30 donuts.

2 out 3 were 30 donuts, wish I had that kind of luck, i have about 30 parking spaces in my inventory that ive gotten over time from the misery box
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    For me it's hedges, I always seem to get hedges. I got 30 donuts recently though, so I can't complain too much.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited February 2015
    Large hedge, bench, newspaper box that's all I ever seem to receive
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Newspaper boxes. These are the bane of my existence as well.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    anaquarind wrote:
    Newspaper boxes. These are the bane of my existence as well.

I mean seriously, how many Springfielders can actually read a newspaper? :lol:
  • SnarkTheCat
    138 posts
    edited February 2015
    I finally got the Squeeky Voice Teen in my mystery box after about 9 months of mystery boxes.

My main town is currently collecting Newspaper boxes. LOTS of newspaper boxes.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3077 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I've actually been getting trees lately. Like every time. I don't mind the trees but getting the same thing every time is a bit mind numbing.

Needless to say I don't buy anything that is available from a mystery box! The day I break down and buy SVT I will get him in my next mystery box. I think that is all but guaranteed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!