New Content?!

gimme-gimme-GIF.gif
    :) :-) :D

Wait, there is new content isn't there?
  • barryriddl474
    4816 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!

We get Sidekick Milhouse! He's classed as a vigilante. Plus, it says the real Fallout Boy is coming to our towns. I have photos.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    There's another thread on this topic maybe this could be merged
  • empathy77
    4178 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    New Content?!

gimme-gimme-GIF.gif

Direwolf posts the best gif for new updates
  • NuclearPip
    85 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    How annoying. Sent Lisa to do next week's homework two hours ago. Sigh. Figures.
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    After Lisa's initial task, the next quest is Milhouse.

After Milhouse, Home triggers a 4 task for Lisa.

After that, YOU GET A NEW AWESOME SKIN!!!!! It's great! :)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I for one am very glad that we are getting something many people wanted, have content that some of us liked and weren't able to obtain, and get another chance to buy a character that is iconic to the show.

Plus a spoiler to a possible event brewing? Maybe one that we were hoping for for a long time? Or possibly as a playable character? HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THIS! :shock: :mrgreen:
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    empathy77 wrote:
    New Content?!

gimme-gimme-GIF.gif

Direwolf posts the best gif for new updates

Thanks, that's the gif I have saved for new updates. It always make me laugh a bit :mrgreen:
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    It's sort of sad that the rose bushes didn't come back. Oh well the new skin and storyline is welcome.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    No new rose bushes. I was going to ask because my farm constantly grows corn. That is a bummer.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    No new rose bushes. I was going to ask because my farm constantly grows corn. That is a bummer.

Dang...but given the short amount of time we have for this it shouldn't be surprising :cry:
  • annettemarc
    7721 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    I for one am very glad that we are getting something many people wanted, have content that some of us liked and weren't able to obtain, and get another chance to buy a character that is iconic to the show.

Plus a spoiler to a possible event brewing? Maybe one that we were hoping for for a long time? Or possibly as a playable character? HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THIS! :shock: :mrgreen:

I like this a lot.

Also, someone mentioned that this is a 4 day event. That takes us to February 16. I also read here in the forum that February 17th is the 3-year anniversary of the game. Coincidence? Maybe. Or maybe not.

The traditional events are fun in a game classified by EA as a "social game" ... Helping and visiting neighbors, etc. That's the part of this valentine's that I looked forward to. In that sense, (but only in that sense) I'm a little disappointed today. Otherwise, I'm happy with it. And with the teaser about the superhero, I'm reassured that something more is ahead. :):)

And I love teasers. Exactly what I want -- telling us something is coming soon, and letting us wildly speculate what it means. ;)

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • 2almondnut
    122 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Though will be extra happy if even more decs are released to go with my megaton of Valentine trees :)

Bought brandine in a second too.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I must say I'm a little let down. I'm glad we got the Valentines update and all, but it's a little pathetic that this is all we get in terms of new items. Are dancing bears and a new skin really the best that they could come up with?
    They couldn't add any new characters like Bart's past girlfriends or Jacques?

I don't know if I'll get the flower shop since I just bought a new video game.
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Looks like Mindy is premium now. More money for jobs!
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!
    We get Sidekick Milhouse! He's classed as a vigilante. Plus, it says the real Fallout Boy is coming to our towns. I have photos.

Awesome! And as you said, there's an entire new character category called vigilantes. Considering the first is Milhouse as Fallout Boy, I'm thinking there may be a superhero related event coming. Perhaps we'll finally get various superhero skins for characters, like Radioactive Man (Wolfcastle), Bartman (Bart), Clobber Girl (Lisa), The Collector (Comic Book Guy), etc.

Perhaps it'll happen sometime this summer?
  • joeysmanna
    15 posts
    edited February 2015
    Brandine is back too!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!