EA Forums - Banner

Skyrim's hair color thread

1234568Next

Replies

• RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    With it being gray you can call yourself the silver fox!!! That's a sexay name!!!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    tommy1724 wrote:
    Love to claim it's still light brown, but...

llKKRrB.gif

Grey, grey, grey (but there's lots of it, at least...)

Bound to happen in your profession...
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    rainbowBeards-800x400.jpg
    also do facial hair....including eyebrows :lol: :P

...does "shaved" still count as an option...mine still haven't fully grown back after a twitch slip getting a hair cut :oops:
    :lol:

I have an emergency backup plan for such dramas :lol:

noseglassmustache.jpg
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    tommy1724 wrote:
    Love to claim it's still light brown, but...

llKKRrB.gif

Grey, grey, grey (but there's lots of it, at least...)

Bound to happen in your profession...

I actually bumped into a kid who was in my first group of grade 8s fourteen years ago, and the first thing he said after hello was, "Wow, sir, you got REALLY grey!" Sigh...
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    im telling you...just call yourself the silver fox and you will have women swooning over you!!! :D

Who wouldn't want to cuddle up to a silver fox?
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    im telling you...just call yourself the silver fox and you will have women swooning over you!!! :D

An arctic hair....I mean an arctic hare :wink:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015

Maybe he's just salt-and-pepper haired, that's even more graceful than silver fox :mrgreen:
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    silver fox has a better ring to it, salt and pepper hair just makes him sound like dinner...
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    Whatever you do, don't ever put hair remover on your face- learned that the hard way :shock: :oops: :lol:

Ugh I wish that worked. I hate shaving but I have to or else my nice beard turns into an Andrew Luck beard in a few days. It's not easy being beautiful. :P
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    edited February 2015

You know what's kind of funny? Years ago my older son gave us all animal avatars, and he's a fox and his little brother is a bunny/hare! I, on the other hand, am a (decidedly non-sexy) moose (which still beats the squirrel alter ego my wife got!)
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    tommy1724 wrote:

You know what's kind of funny? Years ago my older son gave us all animal avatars, and he's a fox and his little brother is a bunny/hare! I, on the other hand, am a (decidedly non-sexy) moose (which still beats the squirrel alter ego my wife got!)

Don't be too quick to discount the squirrel.... You should google squirrel/spirit animal and see what is has to say about the squirrel.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!