EA Forums - Banner

Ooooooh I just sent Miss Brandine...

I completed her quest line then the three kids with no pauses between.
You almost forget about her after 90 days then it's go again time.

PSA, if you nuke your town, you will lose the time spent cooking that spuckler.

Replies

• izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    We don't generally need premium characters for other quest-lines, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

And personally I wouldn't waste donuts to speed her up. Donuts are harder to come pay than in-game cash.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Off to microwave a new baby.....now I'm hoping I don't need her for another quest......ugh ...yet YEAH big payout in return but oooohhhh big payout if I gave buy off her time.....lolololol conundrum !!!

Since she is premium, she won't be needed for any quest. None of the required questlines will ask for her.

There are occassional situations where you might miss having her, but you can release her for those by storing her, using her, and then reassign her to her give birth task. (You start the 90 days over) or you can pay off the remaining donuts to speed up her delivery.

Sometimes the premium characters are used as bonuses during events. Frink was eligible to make toys, but not required.

If a quest comes along where you can send a number of Springfielders on a task (e.g. "send (15) Springfielders to go Christmas shopping" she won't be one of the available Springfielders. But you have plenty other characters to choose from.

I can't think of any more ...
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Brandine had a miscarriage for her second spuckler for me so it took me 360 days to get all 3 spucklers.
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm at the point in her quest where it wants me to harvest tomacco but I have 18 days left on my corn. I thought it would speed it up like during events that require growing something but t it didn't. Guess I won't get to start a new spuckler for a few more weeks.
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    barszap785 wrote:
    I'm at the point in her quest where it wants me to harvest tomacco but I have 18 days left on my corn. I thought it would speed it up like during events that require growing something but t it didn't. Guess I won't get to start a new spuckler for a few more weeks.

You don't happen to have Witch Marge, do you? She has a task to speed up crops that instantly takes 4hours off growth time every time you set her. (The black witch outfit. Not the purple Wizard one)
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Back in the day, witch Marge would only take the 4 hours off once, no matter how Kant times you set her to speed up, no idea when that was fixed...
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    TT_Degnan wrote:
    Back in the day, witch Marge would only take the 4 hours off once, no matter how Kant times you set her to speed up, no idea when that was fixed...

Not sure.

Btw, don't you love that autocorrect changed your word "many" to "Kant"? As if metaphysics is a common topic in everyday life. ("Miserable" gets changed to "Mitterrand" if you swipe it a certain way. Dead French presidents. Yet another Hot Topic.)
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    :D
    I missed that one :lol:

Maybe it's a subtle clue that we should be raising the level of conversation beyond debating when Maggie will turn up... :twisted:
  • gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited February 2015
    Thank you all! Witch Marge worked 3xs in a row for me....nice......
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!