EA Forums - Banner

Oh, baby!

Prev1
WOOHOO!!! Congrats! :mrgreen:

(*insert joke about how exactly what the world needs is another hoosier* :lol::lol::lol: )

Replies

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Welcome to the new uncle club, your membership card should be arriving sometime in the near future as soon as the fun wears off :lol::mrgreen:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    Welcome to the new uncle club, your membership card should be arriving sometime in the near future as soon as the fun wears off :lol::mrgreen:

Been a member for 4 years, but will be renewing soon! Love being an uncle! You get to spoil them and play with them and THEN send them home. :mrgreen:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

Been a member for 4 years, but will be renewing soon! Love being an uncle! You get to spoil them and play with them and THEN send them home. :mrgreen:

Ah, you are the "fun uncle" then! I'm the strict no nonsense disciplinarian who gets secretly manipulated by them :lol:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    mattruns84 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

Ah, you are the "fun uncle" then! I'm the strict no nonsense disciplinarian who gets secretly manipulated by them :lol:

I definitely have my moments. :wink:
  • tdmdksk389
    354 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Congratulations on the soon to be nephew. Best wishes to you all! :)
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

You need to feed them sugar before you send them home. That's the most important part.

Congratulations Matt :wink:
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    You need to feed them sugar before you send them home. That's the most important part.

+1 Definitely, lots of sugar. :P

Also congrats on renewing your Uncle card! :mrgreen:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015

+1 Definitely, lots of sugar. :P

Also congrats on renewing your Uncle card! :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone. No update yet, so it must still be early. :D
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    He'll probably finally arrive after you fall asleep, babies tend to like to born in the middle of the night. :P
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Naww congratulations on the family addition.

I can't wait for one of my siblings so have a kid. I figure out of 7 of us, there is bound to be some further offspring. I am just the oldest so don't want the responsibility of being a parent, being and Aunt though :mrgreen:
    What colour is his hair? Eyes? Weight?
    Sorry for all the Q's :lol:
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    That's great news :D
    Congrats!

And Yukon is totally right about the sugar thing... In fact I did that the other day when I was taking care of my neices. Usually it's just healthy snacks from Aunty Sue, but with Valentines Day I decided to give them something special! My sister texted me later 'thanking' me... :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2015
    mattruns84 wrote:
    Got "the call" from my sister and brother in law. Future nephew will be here soon! :shock: :mrgreen:

My other nephew is currently spending the night.

Soon a little tapper will be born. :P

Congrats to your sister & Brother in law on the soon new arrival :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Congrats!

I became an aunt when I was 7 lol (big age gaps between me/my brother and our older sisters :lol: ) my nephews and nieces are now all taller than me :P
  • RalphW1989
    303 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Congrats uncle :mrgreen:
  • bgfujino
    499 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Congrats to you! I have one coming in April and another coming in May in my family. It seems like the year of babies.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    bgfujino wrote:
    Congrats to you! I have one coming in April and another coming in May in my family. It seems like the year of babies.

Awesome! My birthday is in April. :P

Actually, most of my immediate family have birthdays from November to April with winter months having the most. Must be something about that Spring air 9 months before. :lol:

Here's anxiously awaiting multiple bundles of joy this year.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Awesome! Congrats! :thumbup:
  • pollardfreek
    786 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Yay congrats Matt! And congrats to your sister/sister in law on getting pregnatized :P

Naww congratulations on the family addition.

I can't wait for one of my siblings so have a kid. I figure out of 7 of us, there is bound to be some further offspring. I am just the oldest so don't want the responsibility of being a parent, being and Aunt though :mrgreen:
    What colour is his hair? Eyes? Weight?
    Sorry for all the Q's :lol:

Ditto this. I'm the oldest and have no plans of having a kid of my own. But I can't wait for my brother to make me an uncle. Damn this crap economy
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    suetopia wrote:
    That's great news :D
    Congrats!

And Yukon is totally right about the sugar thing... In fact I did that the other day when I was taking care of my neices. Usually it's just healthy snacks from Aunty Sue, but with Valentines Day I decided to give them something special! My sister texted me later 'thanking' me... :lol:

:lol::lol: She should be grateful it was just candy, and not a puppy. ;)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Congrats to your family Matt! i agree, can't wait for my sis to have kids. i want kids without the responsibilities. lol. have fun with the kids!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!