EA Forums - Banner

Springfield map

Prev1
kschold wrote:
Aside from the ever-changing view from the Simpson house this looks fairly accurate. Enjoy!

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-simpsons/images/2282738/title/full-map-springfield-fanart

That's quite helpful :) just shows there's lots of buildings that still could come through for us :D my town is not set up anything like the proper Springfield lol

Replies

• MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited December 2012
    I was thinking about trying this configuration but its a little over whelming... Has anyone attempted this?? I would love to have a look, 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    MacJiggles wrote:
    I was thinking about trying this configuration but its a little over whelming... Has anyone attempted this?? I would love to have a look, 8)

I might try and give it a go but will have to wait till I go back to work as I need to print off the layout as I'll never remember it all lol but.....if I do decide to do it then it won't be my own Springfield....hmmm decisions decisions lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    MacJiggles wrote:

There's not enough land. I thought about it but it wouldn't look like it all.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:

Very true :(

Rs876 gotta ask whats with the sheep avatar?? Lol obv I missed a thread that explained it lol
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:

Right... And my remedy was to ignore the currently non-relevant structures, and approximate the special relations as best as I can... This leads me to my dilemma... What if I get it JUST RIGHT and then they add something like burns manor which would dictate a total reconfig??

This is what has me paralyzed in an epileptic OCD tremor... :shock:
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:

Rs876 gotta ask whats with the sheep avatar?? Lol obv I missed a thread that explained it lol

I was feeding a troll and then told said troll that I was feeding him and he still kept eating. It was kind of funny and someone posted that pictures. I thought it was hilarious. And honestly it totally describes how I feel about a lot of posts on here.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:

I was feeding a troll and then told said troll that I was feeding him and he still kept eating. It was kind of funny and someone posted that pictures. I thought it was hilarious. And honestly it totally describes how I feel about a lot of posts on here.

Ahh I see lol all becomes clear lol shame I missed that thread
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:

Ahh I see lol all becomes clear lol shame I missed that thread

It's all still there. Started with this thread: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9192915.page

And then continued to this thread, page 62. http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/915/9163296.page
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:

Someone? SOMEONE! NXV1u.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    Rs876 you crack me up !! You proper gave it to that lad aka "Captain Caplocks" lol was good to read lol
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:

I like to keep this image in mind when in the troughs...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSEKMzFqMaPObbq_C_rX7bBmkWucs5MEsrO_w_k-_Bnk5uiIKB8g

:mrgreen:
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:

Someone? SOMEONE! NXV1u.gif

I think he's grounded or something.
  • TheUman_85
    62 posts
    edited December 2012
    That map is what I have based my Springfield on. I've made some minor modifications and revisions. Waiting on acquiring more land and hoping to do some rearranging this week. I like the look of it so far.
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited December 2012
    TheUman_85 wrote:
    That map is what I have based my Springfield on. I've made some minor modifications and revisions. Waiting on acquiring more land and hoping to do some rearranging this week. I like the look of it so far.

I would love to see what you have done... Any chance you have an open spot for me to friend you?? I'd be willing to kick someone(s) off my list to start a "true map club" :wink:
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited December 2012
    I did try to make it similar to what would be the real Springfield with a lil twist
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited December 2012
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    I did try to make it similar to what would be the real Springfield with a lil twist

I can see the overall map impression with divided highways and water ways... Well done :!:

Thank you for sharing :)
  • TheUman_85
    62 posts
    edited December 2012
    MacJiggles wrote:
    TheUman_85 wrote:

I would love to see what you have done... Any chance you have an open spot for me to friend you?? I'd be willing to kick someone(s) off my list to start a "true map club" :wink:

For sure. I'll send you a friend request.
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited December 2012
    I started to base mine too on that map. I'd be curious to see your Springfield. Feel free to add me or post a picture :D
  • TheUman_85
    62 posts
    edited December 2012
    I started to base mine too on that map. I'd be curious to see your Springfield. Feel free to add me or post a picture :D

Added you. :)
  • Velckroe
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    QCOuTLaWz I would really like to see yours. I am trying to get ideas since my own have been pretty bad. Btw Ulman_85 yours is fantastic. I spent quite a while in there today just exploring what you had done.

QCOuTLaWz if you could add (sending you an invite): Starbuxs that would be awesome, I am really curious as to how you translated the map to your town!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!