Replies

• Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Holy crap the music is stupendous.
  • Pokelon
    438 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Just started playing too. It's still not on Kindle though...don't like playing on my phone.....but I love the comic book set! :)
  • emymarek721
    616 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Someone could start a poll... :mrgreen: (on where visits should start)

I think E. :D

No we are sticking with M. It's already been decided. :lol:

Well... fine.

At least I now have a reason to start a complaint thread! :wink:

Kidding!!! :mrgreen:
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Holy crap the music is stupendous.

Isn't it?! I feel like Brian Blessed should be SHOUTING AT ALL THE THINGS whilst parading truimphantly into the Elven Hall of Kings with his bannermen. With axes. And torches.

Or something. :mrgreen:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I ran out of collecting more carbon rods by the time I reached friends beginning with the letter "E".

You need to start your visits in the middle of the alphabet, at m. :mrgreen:

Uh oh. Careful, maryclaire. " M" is the thirteenth letter of the alphabet. Technically, starting halfway through the alphabet would mean skipping the first thirteen, and beginning at (ominous drumroll) "N" ... I'll be to your town in about 20 minutes. Starting rounds now.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Someone could start a poll... :mrgreen: (on where visits should start)

I think E. :D

No we are sticking with M. It's already been decided. :lol:

Well... fine.

At least I now have a reason to start a complaint thread! :wink:

Kidding!!! :mrgreen:

:D
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I ran out of collecting more carbon rods by the time I reached friends beginning with the letter "E".

Uh oh. Careful, maryclaire. " M" is the thirteenth letter of the alphabet. Technically, starting halfway through the alphabet would mean skipping the first thirteen, and beginning at (ominous drumroll) "N" ... I'll be to your town in about 20 minutes. Starting rounds now.

:shock:
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Homer just spoke and said Visitors! Better put on pants....

I was laughing so loud my boss came over to see what was going on. and i wasn't even playing the game
  • gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited February 2015
    They've streamlined the storing and selling as well, very nice!!!!
  • SEJ326
    25 posts
    edited February 2015
    Can somebody please confirm if Plopper is a playable character with a full task list (not just the silo-climbing task)? Thanks.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited February 2015

Before or after Elian? :P
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Love it.
  • themurci
    2 posts
    edited February 2015
    SEJ326 wrote:
    Can somebody please confirm if Plopper is a playable character with a full task list (not just the silo-climbing task)? Thanks.

It is, just bought it, 100 dounuts.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited February 2015

:shock:

Oh you M's always Messing things up :lol: The A's win again :D
    Well done Annette :thumbup:
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Love the new fonts and graphic style. Also, if you have since switched it off, turn on the music!
    AH!! Comic Sans!!! :lol:
  • SEJ326
    25 posts
    edited February 2015
    themurci wrote:
    SEJ326 wrote:

It is, just bought it, 100 dounuts.
    Thanks. I'll probably end up buying it then. I was afraid it would be a NPC like most of the animals
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015

Uh oh. Careful, maryclaire. " M" is the thirteenth letter of the alphabet. Technically, starting halfway through the alphabet would mean skipping the first thirteen, and beginning at (ominous drumroll) "N"
    Woo-hoo! :mrgreen:
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited February 2015
    Hajekfam wrote:
    Not for kindle yet - still showing the old icon in the app store
    root your kindle, install google play store, download from google. i have kindle fire hd but have update becuase got google play and root on it. kindle fire first aid will make installing google play eaiser, and i think it roots it too but never used that to root so idk how well it will work.
  • vanettoonl726
    229 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Agreed that this looks like it could be the best event since Stonecutters, or perhaps even better. I get a very positive vibe, pretty much the opposite of how I felt about **** from beginning to end. Hopefully this will live up to my early high expectations.
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Just scanned the thread and saw no mention: there's a new storing protocol. After you've stored one item, the game will highlight the nearest item of the same kind so you can store that one as well. Repeat as needed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.