EA Forums - Banner

SUPERHERO UPDATE 2015

Replies

  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited February 2015
    This event looks amazing, but no sign for RadioactiveMan?! seriously??!! i mean come on...
  • FullMoonHowl
    30 posts
    edited February 2015
    Dotcom180 wrote:
    This event looks amazing, but no sign for RadioactiveMan?! seriously??!! i mean come on...


    He's apparently unlocked with Beach House
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:
    I ran out of collecting more carbon rods by the time I reached friends beginning with the letter "E".

    You need to start your visits in the middle of the alphabet, at m. :mrgreen:

    Uh oh. Careful, maryclaire. " M" is the thirteenth letter of the alphabet. Technically, starting halfway through the alphabet would mean skipping the first thirteen, and beginning at (ominous drumroll) "N" ... I'll be to your town in about 20 minutes. Starting rounds now.

    :shock:

    Oh you M's always Messing things up :lol: The A's win again :D
    Well done Annette :thumbup:

    D'oh! Foiled by Annette! *shakes fist*
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I love this freaking event. I got so psyched that I'm thinking of buying donuts for the first time since the Clash of Clones event! I love the speech bubbles and the new font! So cool!
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    I ran out of collecting more carbon rods by the time I reached friends beginning with the letter "E".

    You need to start your visits in the middle of the alphabet, at m. :mrgreen:

    Uh oh. Careful, maryclaire. " M" is the thirteenth letter of the alphabet. Technically, starting halfway through the alphabet would mean skipping the first thirteen, and beginning at (ominous drumroll) "N"
    Woo-hoo! :mrgreen:

    :roll: :D
  • ghatfield4850
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Still not at the KINDLE STORE!!! Come on already EA. The rest of us are going NUTS, BONKERS, INSANE!!! Get the idea now? :shock: :lol: :evil:
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Woo-hoo!!!! This is going to be....EPIC!!
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited February 2015
    The Superior Squad HQ level up is your zapper from the other events
  • Dashel3737
    33 posts
    edited February 2015
    I haven't seen any mention of any female characters, fingers crossed we get some female super heroes! I can't wait to get started.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ink19810 wrote:
    The Superior Squad HQ level up is your zapper from the other events

    We're zapping? I thought we were tapping and clearing buildings.
  • darkfoxinvid
    70 posts
    edited February 2015
    Woohoo! Petroleus Rex is a playable character! Worth every donut I say.
    I hope that Duffman and Scorpio play some part in this event, they haven't seen much action since they showed up.
    Especially since Duffman could be considered a superhero, and Hank is a super villain.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    I ran out of collecting more carbon rods by the time I reached friends beginning with the letter "E".

    You need to start your visits in the middle of the alphabet, at m. :mrgreen:

    Uh oh. Careful, maryclaire. " M" is the thirteenth letter of the alphabet. Technically, starting halfway through the alphabet would mean skipping the first thirteen, and beginning at (ominous drumroll) "N"
    Woo-hoo! :mrgreen:

    Yeah, you and Neo. I can't go wrong kissing up to the moderators. Though mwdalton isn't going to be thrilled. 8)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Still not at the KINDLE STORE!!! Come on already EA. The rest of us are going NUTS, BONKERS, INSANE!!! Get the idea now? :shock: :lol: :evil:

    It's not down to EA now.

    They have released it it's up to Amazon to sort it out and add to the app store.
  • lperakovic183
    57 posts
    edited February 2015
    OMG im so late XD
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited February 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:
    ink19810 wrote:
    The Superior Squad HQ level up is your zapper from the other events

    We're zapping? I thought we were tapping and clearing buildings.

    You catch criminals this time around
  • fixedp
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Great update, I love it so far.

    Are there more players who can't exchange krustyland-tickets for ingame cash?
    After the update I can't find that option anymore in Krustyland.
    Or is it just a glitch in my game?
  • darkfoxinvid
    70 posts
    edited February 2015
    fixedp wrote:
    Great update, I love it so far.

    Are there more players who can't exchange krustyland-tickets for ingame cash?
    After the update I can't find that option anymore in Krustyland.
    Or is it just a glitch in my game?

    I just checked, and I still can. Try tapping on the Krustyland entrance.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ink19810 wrote:
    aidx1054 wrote:
    ink19810 wrote:
    The Superior Squad HQ level up is your zapper from the other events

    We're zapping? I thought we were tapping and clearing buildings.

    You catch criminals this time around

    Are the criminals like the Feds from Christmas and if so what's the Max and is there a bank?
  • KBmojave4
    138 posts
    edited February 2015
    Good thing I came to snoop the forum! I thought this was a "imagine if we got a super hero theme" thread again! :)
    I have homer and hes off throwing pies, but I dont see any thing else other than the new loading screen-which is AmaZing-, and the cool new look of Springfield and the lettering. Went to visit some towns and I dont see any of these rods that you guys are talking about, granted though that some of my friends probably havent updated yet. Im just getting a glimpse of the villians, etc from you guys. Did they come later?

    Happy Tapping!

    Edit: whoop! Saw the walkthrough thread. Im good to go. Just very excited. Awesome job EA!
  • SnarkTheCat
    138 posts
    edited February 2015
    Quick question

    Will this be like Stonecutters where we can collect from our houses and the neighbors can tap on it even though we have collected from it? We would tap on a neighbor's building to spy on them whether they had collected on that building?

    Just curious, not sure if I explained it well... To

    Update - it is like Stonecutters! I had both the dollar sign and the atomic sign on the same building.

    I am super impressed. It looks like EA has really listened to us about visiting neighbors and getting recognition for more than 20 neighbor visits. I visited my main town after I had run out of carbon rods from catching bad guys. It did register my 3 taps to buildings, I just didn't get the extra 3 rods.

    This is so awesome! I also got to visit my neighbors and tap on building (to get carbon rods) before it was time to visit. So I ended up with 2 visits today to tap on buildings to get carbon rods. If you have already visited before downloading the update, check to see if you can visit again!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.