EA Forums - Banner

Ok ok I'm excited but need a wee bit'o wisdom on...

I don't even really understand what you're talking about yet, but I'd also like to know what the best strategy will be.

So we can do two different things in friends' towns, correct? Like during Part 1 of the latest Christmas event? Does one action benefit the friends more?

Replies

• gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited February 2015
    We get 6 tap opportunites...
    3 for tapping on phones to alert your nieghbor
    3 for tapping on thieves

My question is ; you can continue to tap phones in each nieghbors town even after the thieves stop giving rods and just money and xp are awarded.

Does continuing to go to each nieghbor but ONLY tapping on the phones once the above happens, make it A quicker turn over for being awarded rods again???

Or does it make no difference either way.
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm pretty sure it resets in 24 hours either way, so you might as well get the benifits from tapping all the towns. That is my plan for now unless I hear otherwise.

I have noticed that tapping buildings animates them so I've been having way too much fun going around tapping bad dream houses and sequel stops as well as other one time use buildings so they can see the animations again.
  • nike18man358
    6 posts
    edited February 2015
    by tapping the phones only, the clock resets to 45-75 minutes, it wasn't consistent in my friends towns.. anyone else experience this?
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I think I can explain. I visited my friends this morning before the update. Tonight I had the chance to visit them again, but only for the phones, not the crooks. It had already credited me with tapping three crooks in each town. Once I tapped the phones, it said "Come back in 10 hours," or whatever. So I think the timer begins when you tap your first crook, or phone, and then gives you 24 hours until you can start fresh.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!