EA Forums - Banner

Glitch???? FP ???

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but I'm pretty sure it always says that, even when your FP meter is full and therefore you're not even collecting FP anymore. It's just an automated message that means you've visited 100 people.

Replies

• 4kidsandacatdog
    3078 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but I'm pretty sure it always says that, even when your FP meter is full and therefore you're not even collecting FP anymore. It's just an automated message that means you've visited 100 people.

I've had a full meter for a while and never saw that message til yesterday. Weird. Must be either new or occurring very irregularly.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I get that message when I can successfully visit all 100 friends. Even though I have maxed out FP. If I have to miss one friend, I won't get it.
  • SnarkTheCat
    138 posts
    edited February 2015

I've had a full meter for a while and never saw that message til yesterday. Weird. Must be either new or occurring very irregularly.

Am I weird? I have been getting that message every day after visiting and tapping all of my friends. The only time I do not get it is if I have 2 friends who haven't cleared handshakes and I skip them that day.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited February 2015

Nope, it's not new and it happens every time I visits friends, unless I had to skip a couple or I recently deleted a few. You probably just didn't have 100 friends until yesterday.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3078 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I've been visiting my friends and I do have a full slate...is it that you have to visit them all in one go? Maybe that's why...I usually get interrupted during these.
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I get that message when I can successfully visit all 100 friends. Even though I have maxed out FP. If I have to miss one friend, I won't get it.

45WW0wy.gif
  • gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited February 2015
    But that's my point....I didn't visit all in a row which I almost always do.....this is the 1st time since the last FP meter change....odd...anyway..everything else is glorious!!!
    Thank you all for the input!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!