Replies

• LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lol, that wasn´t the intention!!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    That much have costed u a small fortune lol well building premium buildings and characters won't b a problem for you lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited December 2012
    May I have a loan?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    josh4908 wrote:
    May I have a loan?

Loan? Hell he can just give them away n still have loads left lol Never seen that amount b4 lol
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited December 2012
    the prblem is the santa coins.. i already know that they will ...humm disapear!!! :(
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Holy hippos in hotpants! I thought I had a lot of donuts after buying the boatload.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    Santa coins are another shame to see go after all the hard work that's goes into getting them :( most amount of donuts I've had was around the 500 mark your amount puts mine to shame lol

Did they air freight it in for you lol
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited December 2012
    :P Itunes Loves me!!!!
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    OMG how many donuts do u have!!!! Lol

All those donuts and all that money and still farming....
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Welcome back, RS and Merry Christmas to you. Hope you have a drink in hand... we are a slurring bunch tonight.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Only you Mr Rs could spot the farming side I didn't even spot that lol fair point tho lol (farming is another addition)

I am one of those slurring bunch along with spiff....taking me do long to write these messages plus I think I'm rambling lol
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

nope.. not farming....

i made those brown houses to my neighbours... like blue houses...

i think there ios a grerat difference to consider this as a farm, and reaaaallly what is a farm... if i was farming, i should had completed to buy the lands... mine is over 56 k yet to buy!!!

• rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    LeFreeze wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

nope.. not farming....

i think there ios a grerat difference to consider this as a farm, and reaaaallly what is a farm... if i was farming, i should had completed to buy the lands... mine is over 56 k yet to buy!!!

I've bought a lot of land and most of it's water. No buildings to put on it. How much did you spend on donuts seriously? Wow.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    Welcome back, RS and Merry Christmas to you. Hope you have a drink in hand... we are a slurring bunch tonight.

You're not going to believe this, but there isn't a liquor store within 30 miles of my house that is open. So I am stuck drinking the beer I can find in my fridge. 3 cans of this, a bottle of this, 2 cans of that, 2 bottles of that.

I was purdy drunk last night while feeding the troll. I will admit that.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:

You're not going to believe this, but there isn't a liquor store within 30 miles of my house that is open. So I am stuck drinking the beer I can find in my fridge. 3 cans of this, a bottle of this, 2 cans of that, 2 bottles of that.

Does that mean you went out looking or you knew they weren't open already lol
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

nope.. not farming....

I've bought a lot of land and most of it's water. No buildings to put on it. How much did you spend on donuts seriously? Wow.

LOL.. i´m using what i had.. i used the initial strategy "get land only if you cant squeeze anythingmore in this space ( tetris mode on )", and now im buying lands. it does not worth to change donuts for cash!!

i spent dome money on this game.. lol... i started it when i was lvl 22, and a few days to launch the 23 lvl.. so i bought donuts to rush and get on the same level.. .. i believe... with this, i spend .. i believe in this game, 2k us dollars... since october.. i prefer to spent on a game, than gave to brazilian taxes. is like to pay cable tv in brazil.. you spend a lot of money to have cable tv, and once in cabe, you have to pay to watch on perper view, and you pay the per per view to watch, something like.,..barney and friends...

taxes here are the same.. so i prefer to use on game!!! :0
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited December 2012
    WOW you spent a lot
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:

I called. If i had known that they were going to closed I would have stocked up yesterday. I'm dumb sometimes.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:

I called. If i had known that they were going to closed I would have stocked up yesterday. I'm dumb sometimes.

Some people not working on Xmas day how rude!! Lol do they not know people will need drink at all hours lol
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    That many donuts... He's used the game hack and added them himself.

He sure did t buy them. :twisted:
    Is there anyone out there?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!