EA Forums - Banner

No longer Freemium

I've been playing freemium for 2-3months but bought donuts last week so that I could get Brandine & I've just bought plopper too :)

Replies

• 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I officially became premium almost a year ago (once Crazy Cat Lady was released). Be careful it's a slippery slope! :D

But it is a very empowering feeling buying the donuts and getting a bunch of stuff you've always wanted.
  • darkfoxinvid
    70 posts
    edited February 2015
    Congrats on transforming your real currency into fake currency! :mrgreen:
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I do not buy heaps of donuts but I started too buy them after the v-day 2013 glitch that paid out big time. It gave me a taste for premium play. I also think, with the amount of entertainment this game has provided me, the developers have earned a bit of cash. I spend more on games that I play less. I want a future for the game. I don't see it as a bad thing, buying donuts when I have been playing for as long as I have.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Good for you. It will make playing that much more fun and allow you to support the games future.
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Welcome to the "Dark Side" :D

hFiZPqd.png?1

ZAhUOj9.png?2
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I told my significant other that Spiderpig was 100 donuts. His response was, in short, "Well, I'm buying donuts, like a sucker." Pretty sure he never has before.

(I bought non-gift-card donuts for the stonecutter event, so that's when I consider my own freemium status to have ended.)
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    53174384.jpg
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    mwdalton wrote:
    53174384.jpg

:lol::lol:

I'm mostly freemium unless I have some money left over from a gift card or I cash in some Bing rewards points. :P

I agree, though, that it is a slippery slope.
  • stinkbugger
    1980 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    The first and only time I bought donuts was when Gil had his "rebate" sale on Black Friday(?). I really wanted Crazy Cat House/Lady so I bought 300 donuts for $20. Over the next three months I've made a few more purchases:

Spent 140 donuts (after rebate) on Crazy Cat Lady.
    Spent 70 on the Two-nicorn.
    Spent 45 on the Blue Electric Car.
    Spent 100 on Brandine.
    Have 104 donuts left (all from in-game donut earning).

So I think I've kept my donut purchases mostly under control.

• AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    This event is definitely a good event to become a premium player. They have some pretty awesome items!

I was sooo happy spider pig was a tasked character! :mrgreen:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!