EA Forums - Banner

Criminal strategy

You do have a chance at donuts when tapping criminals in neighbor towns (as long as you're maxed on FP).

Replies

• HappyGamer73
    2397 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I don't think tapping on criminals has any effect on their availability for other neighbours, so I say tap away!
  • Pinpal00
    996 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Don't worry and tap away. If the criminals are like ghosts, feds, etc., your neighbors and your neighbors' neighbors will have an unlimited supply.

Edit: ninja'd by 20 seconds.
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Good to know. I love tapping!
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3083 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Good question! I wondered this as well but assumed it worked like past events. Good to get confirmation on that point.
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Another criminal question I have -- (probably been answered elsewhere, but didn't notice it confirmed)

Does it matter to the neighbors either way if I do NOT capture their criminals? I mean, when the criminals stop paying out rods, if I just tap the 3 buildings but not the criminals in their towns, do they lose out on anything they would have gotten if I HAD tapped the criminals?

Did that make any sense?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Another criminal question I have -- (probably been answered elsewhere, but didn't notice it confirmed)

Does it matter to the neighbors either way if I do NOT capture their criminals? I mean, when the criminals stop paying out rods, if I just tap the 3 buildings but not the criminals in their towns, do they lose out on anything they would have gotten if I HAD tapped the criminals?

Did that make any sense?

I can't answer your question but I can offer you advice, if you stop tapping criminals but continue to tap buildings you are cheating yourself out of money,xp and the chance of a donut/fp

• izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I didn't run out of criminals to tap on my friend rounds last night, in fact there seemed to be a bunch in every town I visited, so I don't think it actually matters.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • casbythoug530
    156 posts
    edited February 2015

Did that make any sense?

I tapped on criminals in my main town using my feeder town and saw no change when I went into my main town to clear the handshakes (ie I didn't get a text popup saying "neighbor x caught criminals for you here are some rods" or any change in the bank...as far as I can tell tapping criminals doesn't do anything for your neighbors. Criminals do drop donuts but I'll be honest, tapping 6 items takes too long when I can just tap 3.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited February 2015

Did that make any sense?

No they dont lose, my feeder town is not updated yet and still I can tab phonebuildings and criminals there.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!