EA Forums - Banner

No more quests until 7000 rods?

Here is a link to a helpful walkthrough, outlining many aspects of the event:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10301166.page

Replies

  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited February 2015
    lol barry is in a no bulls**t sorta mood today..... seen you post similar things in like 4 different threads ;)
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2015

    As an educator, I find it more helpful to answer the question and then point to where the answer can be found. I feel this helps the "student" not feel as foolish and teaches them to check the source first next time.

    Just my $.02.

    To answer your question, OP: yes. This is the end of the opening quest line. I would recommend that you first check the FAQ before creating new threads.

  • barryriddl474
    4857 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Lol, this is the first time I've linked the walkthrough.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    This was more a comment to any forum member who merely posts a terse link response without any other helpful information. While I don't necessarily prescribe to the "there are no stupid questions" line of thinking, I do believe compassionate correction goes a long way.

    Again, just my own opinion as a post-secondary educator for 15 years.
  • barryriddl474
    4857 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    This was more a comment to any forum member who merely posts a terse link response without any other helpful information. While I don't necessarily prescribe to the "there are no stupid questions" line of thinking, I do believe compassionate correction goes a long way.

    Again, just my own opinion as a post-secondary educator for 15 years.

    Sorry. I never even saw your original comment. I should have quoted awez1, as I was replying to them. Thanks for your advice as an educator. :mrgreen:
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    This was more a comment to any forum member who merely posts a terse link response without any other helpful information. While I don't necessarily prescribe to the "there are no stupid questions" line of thinking, I do believe compassionate correction goes a long way.

    Again, just my own opinion as a post-secondary educator for 15 years.

    Sorry. I never even saw your original comment. I should have quoted awez1, as I was replying to them. Thanks for your advice as an educator. :mrgreen:

    Futurama-not-sure-if-sarcasm.jpg

    ;)
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited February 2015
    There should be more story quests to do while getting to the next prize. Kind of annoying that once again left with nothing to do story wise but collect event currency to get the next prize.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    awez1 wrote:
    lol barry is in a no bulls**t sorta mood today..... seen you post similar things in like 4 different threads ;)

    +1

    And every one has made me giggle
  • barryriddl474
    4857 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    awez1 wrote:
    lol barry is in a no bulls**t sorta mood today..... seen you post similar things in like 4 different threads ;)

    +1

    And every one has made me giggle

    Don't you start with me :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

    sandcastles.png
  • Naes556
    184 posts
    edited February 2015
    Thanks for the link.
    I searched in the FAQ and Walkthrough section.

    Apparently walkthroughs go in the game discussion section now.
    Sorry, I didn't get the memo.
  • barryriddl474
    4857 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Naes556 wrote:
    Thanks for the link.
    I searched in the FAQ and Walkthrough section.

    Apparently walkthroughs go in the game discussion section now.
    Sorry, I didn't get the memo.

    This forum uses the Helen Keller 2000 Search Engine. I've never seen anything so bad and useless, lol. I had looked in the FAQ section first to get the link. I've picked up some of the premium items and have been enjoying those quest lines. Have fun! :D
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'll add a basic walkthrough to FAQs. GD gets far more traffic, though, so several walkthroughs do end up here so more people see them. (And it is stickied for your convenience.)
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    For what it's worth op I was wondering the exact same thing just now and came here to find the answer.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    jukan00 wrote:
    For what it's worth op I was wondering the exact same thing just now and came here to find the answer.

    A lot of people were wondering, but the OP was the only one to outright ask so frankly he deserves some credit for asking what we all wanted to know...
  • velinadelinis
    2093 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:
    For what it's worth op I was wondering the exact same thing just now and came here to find the answer.

    A lot of people were wondering, but the OP was the only one to outright ask so frankly he deserves some credit for asking what we all wanted to know...


    I noticed it when I started to question the story line. he seems to end so abruptly.
    I did read the guide and was just disappointed there was no more until then. Bright side is I am over half way there.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.