EA Forums - Banner

Catching criminals better than elves

Prev1
I grew up coming home from school to watch the Adam West Batman series every day. I love love love the sounds when tapping the criminals. I like how they creep or just stand there trying to be invisible and blend into the environment. Just another awesome thing about this event.

Replies

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I grew up coming home from school to watch the Adam West Batman series every day. I love love love the sounds when tapping the criminals. I like how they creep or just stand there trying to be invisible and blend into the environment. Just another awesome thing about this event.

Too bad they don't have a quest where the criminals dance with Radioactive Man and Fallout Boy like they did in the show :lol::mrgreen:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    They are easy to catch but the one thing I don't like- I keep tapping Father Sean thinking he's one of them :oops: :lol:
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    Too bad they don't have a quest where the criminals dance with Radioactive Man and Fallout Boy like they did in the show :lol::mrgreen:

I freakin' love that episode. I, yeah, my favorite part of this event is the sound effects and graphics when catching a criminal. The quest dialogues are really funny, too. So much fun.
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:

THAT would be off the funkin' chain!!!!! I would love that!!!
    Thanks for reminding me about that scene :lol::lol::lol:

• madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:

I'm still holding out hope for this even though this is a different RM.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3083 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    madfish86 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

I'm still holding out hope for this even though this is a different RM.

I'm thinking never say never...we're only just starting this event!
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Tazzy452 wrote:
    tathom wrote:
    Are you guys feeling the same as me? Having more fun collecting criminals than the annoying elves?

I just find the criminals more fun and at least they are larger too. The animation is better too

It is better than collecting elves granted. But it is no different than when we were chasing FEDs down. :)

No, they're a LOT easier to catch than the Feds.

I do still tap all the black-wearing characters, though.
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Legs
    Louie
    Father Sean
    Boobarella
    French waiter

They're spending lots of time on their 24 hour indoor tasks in my town.

And the Judge is on his 12 hour indoor task
    And Krusty doesn't get to walk around with his Tuxedo skin.
    And Burns doesn't get his Ebenezer Burns skin
    And Marge doesn't get to be a witch.

:)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited February 2015
    And even easier to catch than the gremaliens!
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Legs
    Louie
    Father Sean
    Boobarella
    French waiter

They're spending lots of time on their 24 hour indoor tasks in my town.

And the Judge is on his 12 hour indoor task
    And Krusty doesn't get to walk around with his Tuxedo skin.
    And Burns doesn't get his Ebenezer Burns skin
    And Marge doesn't get to be a witch.

:)
    LOL I know what you mean, they've all been clicked on. :mrgreen:

• Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited February 2015
    Tazzy452 wrote:
    tathom wrote:
    Are you guys feeling the same as me? Having more fun collecting criminals than the annoying elves?

I just find the criminals more fun and at least they are larger too. The animation is better too

It is better than collecting elves granted. But it is no different than when we were chasing FEDs down. :)

Different than Feds. The criminals are slower and don't change direction they are moving constantly.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I particularly like that one of the things that comes up when you tap them is "TAP!" :lol:

Glad to see my avatar thief is still around.
  • jtamin
    34 posts
    edited February 2015
    I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but I was away from my phone for a few minutes and when I got back, there were tons of criminals on the screen. Do you think they gather to where you are? I think this happened too with the elves or gremlins.
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Ziff! Zap! Zorf! Love it! I laugh every time I see those criminals being all sneaky. They look so funny. Much more fun then collecting the elves!
  • ataraxiamb
    2 posts
    edited February 2015
    Has this part of the update not come out for iOS yet?
  • Surfcitygal
    1229 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ataraxiamb wrote:

I've been playing this event on my iPad starting Wednesday (yesterday). The update is in the App Store, not an automatic download.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ataraxiamb wrote:
    Perhaps you haven't gotten far enough in to get the criminals? They appear pretty early, but if you got the update at all, they'll be coming around after a few quests. :)
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    jtamin wrote:
    I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but I was away from my phone for a few minutes and when I got back, there were tons of criminals on the screen. Do you think they gather to where you are? I think this happened too with the elves or gremlins.

Yes, they do, neighbor. I believe, besides my wife, you are my oldest/longest neighbor. I hope you're enjoying this event. :D
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    jtamin wrote:
    From a side town:
    PdCo4Kq.png?1
    Gil has a deal on 28 and 1/4 of 'em! :mrgreen:

*Note - Gil is not a hack - I've been lucky enough to have him walking around two of my side towns since the Truckasaurus deal . . . He just never left. So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • tathom
    124 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    How fast do the criminals spawn. Sometimes I have a ton. Sometimes just a couple lingering
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!