EA Forums - Banner

Friends list full at 95 friends?

redec69 wrote:
❤️❤️❤️❤️? For some reason it's telling me my friend's list is full, but I only have 95 friends. I've checked both in-game and in the PC app....grrr

Are you sure the other person's list isn't full?

Also, when I get near maximum friends, I often find that I can't send friend invites, only accept them.

Replies

• Hajekfam
    29 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Do you have requests for friends that you sent and haven't been accepted yet? Requests you sent are counted in the friends total.
  • redec69
    185 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    redec69 wrote:
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️? For some reason it's telling me my friend's list is full, but I only have 95 friends. I've checked both in-game and in the PC app....grrr

Are you sure the other person's list isn't full?

Also, when I get near maximum friends, I often find that I can't send friend invites, only accept them.
    Well, it's stopped letting me send invites to anyone, telling me my list is full...so yeah, sounds like the same thing...
    Hajekfam wrote:
    Do you have requests for friends that you sent and haven't been accepted yet? Requests you sent are counted in the friends total.
    I do, counting those I'm well over 100 tho :). Oh well, I guess I'll sit on those for a little while and if they don't accept them soon I'll clear 'em all out and hopefully I'll be able to send out more. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!