EA Forums - Banner

Coloured hair clown criminals!

Loving the coloured hair clown criminals that I'm tapping in my town, just wish they were in my neighbours towns when I do my visits!

Yeah me too. It would be so much easier to spot them if they were in the neighbours towns. :)

Replies

• NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm so happy with the wigs, no more confusing criminals for Louie, Abe Lincoln, George Washington and other characters who wear black!
    I guess they are supposed to be Clownface's henchmen, but they could be just ordinary criminals celebrating the "WOD FIR"!
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Tazzy452 wrote:
    Loving the coloured hair clown criminals that I'm tapping in my town, just wish they were in my neighbours towns when I do my visits!

Yeah me too. It would be so much easier to spot them if they were in the neighbours towns. :)

I agree with you both. Easy to see, less mistaken tapping and they look cool 8)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    unfortunately the criminals during your neighbor visits still look like they originally did
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited February 2015
    I'm so happy with the wigs, no more confusing criminals for Louie, Abe Lincoln, George Washington and other characters who wear black!
    I guess they are supposed to be Clownface's henchmen, but they could be just ordinary criminals celebrating the "WOD FIR"!

Same here father Sean may get a little bit of rest...
  • LPNintendoITA
    11455 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    they're probably friends of miror b.
    Cipher_Admin_Miror_B_by_KingBoo1987.jpg
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • barryriddl474
    4816 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    They make me think of this guy:
    300?cb=20090810191402

• ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited February 2015
    Those hairdos are fantastic!

They remind me of
    motorhelm.jpg
    motorhelm1.jpg

or

coole_motor_helm_11.jpg

:shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!