EA Forums - Banner

Landing Zone and Criminal AI changed.

Brabsel wrote:
I think these informations deserve their own thread.

The landing zone is now the Superior Squad HQ.

The criminal AI was changed to how it was before. The criminals now tend to walk towards where your camera is. Leave it at one spot for a while and lots of criminals will gather there.

Edit: I am not sure about the AI anymore. In my main town on my phone I had more than thirty on my screen and it certainly was changed there. In my second town with another device they didn't gather... Can anyone confirm or deny the change?

I actually like how they put your landing zone as the HQ. They did that with past events (I.e. Christmas 2014 with the factory) and it made it easier.

Replies

• roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I like these changes. :thumbup:
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Of course they change the landing zone after i finally got Dr. Nick waving hello and Chester lampwick begging for generosity in the old one :/
  • johncolombo
    11384 posts Senior Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Brabsel wrote:

The criminal AI was changed to how it was before. The criminals now tend to walk towards where your camera is. Leave it at one spot for a while and lots of criminals will gather there.

Edit: I am not sure about the AI anymore. In my main town on my phone I had more than thirty on my screen and it certainly was changed there. In my second town with another device they didn't gather... Can anyone confirm or deny the change?

Camera?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Brabsel wrote:

Camera?

Sorry, English is not my mother tongue. I mean that if you keep your screen on a certain area the criminals will gather there.
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks OP!!

Two changes for the better IMO. Especially keeping the Creepy Clowns on the sidewalks.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I am glad someone took the time to make this thread before the complaints and rehashed questions started.

It's nice to know they are moving towards your spot again, but it was kinda fun to play "Where's Waldo" with them compared with the previous criminals :lol:
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    i tried to update enforce friend visits but it didn't let me. During friend visits, the game crashed and I got the update while getting back in. LZ change was the very first thing I noticed. Some of my friends and I have all got our HQ on the outskirts. Lucky I am happy with mine at the moment :mrgreen: I also think that area is an over looked area and it's far from my least liked section of my town. Love the LZ change :mrgreen:
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    I am glad someone took the time to make this thread before the complaints and rehashed questions started.

This is exactly the reason why I created this thread ;-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!