EA Forums - Banner

FRIENDS!!!!!!

Prev13
I believe there's another thread... That's currently right by this thread that this should be in

Replies

• rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    heres my ID nd wifesy ID

myniggaJahnJahn
    leeeeng

add us, we accept all invites

No you racist f**.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    heres my ID nd wifesy ID

myniggaJahnJahn
    leeeeng

No you racist f**.

:thumbup:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    heres my ID nd wifesy ID

myniggaJahnJahn
    leeeeng

What an ID. Fair enough mine lacks imagination but this, this is very... different.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    heres my ID nd wifesy ID

myniggaJahnJahn
    leeeeng

No you racist f**.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahaaaaa
  • edited December 2012
    sorry i dont mean anything by it, alot of my african american friends just call me by those exact words. and i accept it not deny it ?
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    sorry i dont mean anything by it, alot of my african american friends just call me by those exact words. and i accept it not deny it ?

You accept it? Didn't know people were born as *insert word here*. You can only accept something you are mate.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012

Great. Awesome. My fiance calls me a bunch of * when she is mad. That doesn't mean I'm going to make a screen name out of it.

So what if my **** * (as in * kicker and Wrangler wearing, big * F-250 driving, country music listening to **** *) called you My *? Huh? Well? What's up My * Jahn Jahn? Are you going to accept that?

Wait. ****? You can type that word and I can't? EA is racist too.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:

Great. Awesome. My fiance calls me a bunch of * when she is mad. That doesn't mean I'm going to make a screen name out of it.

So what if my **** * (as in * kicker and Wrangler wearing, big * F-250 driving, country music listening to **** *) called you My *? Huh? Well? What's up My * Jahn Jahn? Are you going to accept that?

Shut up cracker! :lol:
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:

Oh no you di'int you inbred hick.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:

Oh no you di'int you inbred hick.

You damn skippy I did!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ahhh, the days when add me threads were simply that...
  • raachellynne
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    add: raachellynne
  • edited December 2012
    idk why you guys are making it a big deal oht of a screen name or user name. what you guys think doesnt matter if i accept the nickname from my friends then thats good for me and if u guys cant accept it and look at it as a racial thing then it might be you guys who are racial not me
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yeah your right. The word * is not racial at all. It's a good thing. :)

That's why it's referred to as racism. Because its good.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    idk why you guys are making it a big deal oht of a screen name or user name. what you guys think doesnt matter if i accept the nickname from my friends then thats good for me and if u guys cant accept it and look at it as a racial thing then it might be you guys who are racial not me

Chill bra! I'm jus playin'!
  • edited December 2012
    and pls just keep it as a Add Me Thread and nothing more. thank you nd merry xmas and happy new year
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012

His right what?
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012

His right what?

Lol your/you're - same thing on the internet
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited December 2012

SEE! I say that word and I'm a racist. Is it because I'm white?

Second: **** did you just say? Was that English?
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited December 2012
    rs876 wrote:

SEE! I say that word and I'm a racist. Is it because I'm white?

Second: **** did you just say? Was that English?

It's because your a sheep.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.