EA Forums - Banner

Shutting down my town March 31st

efin98
5856 posts Member
that sucks everytime you move you loose things, and then a few days later your like FFFrrriiiiiiCCCCKKKK i lost that item i now need thanks to stupid move

Replies

• roxypup
    313 posts
    edited February 2015
    Totally understand about life changes like that. I wish you the best of luck. Will you be returning when things get back to normal?
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    roxypup wrote:
    Totally understand about life changes like that. I wish you the best of luck. Will you be returning when things get back to normal?

Negative, it'll be a clean break. I'm trying to find other distractions to get me over it but if it isn't cold turkey cutoff it'll lead me back to the game fulltime which I don't want.

I'll still be playing until the 31st though so I'll be visiting neighbors daily until then.
  • roxypup
    313 posts
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    roxypup wrote:

Negative, it'll be a clean break. I'm trying to find other distractions to get me over it but if it isn't cold turkey cutoff it'll lead me back to the game fulltime which I don't want.

I'll still be playing until the 31st though so I'll be visiting neighbors daily until then.

I am sorry to hear that, but I know you have to do what's best for you. You'll be missed.
  • cdepast
    2461 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    games can be a good distraction from the realities of life. Good luck with all your dealing with.
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Wow. I replied in your GD thread.
    I hope things go how you want and everything goes the best for you.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Good luck Efin!
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    You will be missed. Until then, happy tapping!
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'll miss seeing you on here! Good luck with everything!
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    i recommend leaving your town intact, and just uninstalling the game from your device.

you never know when you'll want to return, or even give the town as a gift (like if you have a kid, nephew, etc) you can just reset the password.

but i understand the desire for a clean break from the game. not having the app should accomplish that.

good luck with your move. moving can suck.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!