EA Forums - Banner

To the neighbors of efin98

efin98
5856 posts Member
Thanks for the heads up!

I will go ahead and hide you until you get back! Moving is no fun at all, finding a place and moving is less fun.

May you have a super smooth move with many friends who volunteer their trucks and labor for a payment of beer and pizza :-)

Replies

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks for the heads up!

I will go ahead and hide you until you get back! Moving is no fun at all, finding a place and moving is less fun.

May you have a super smooth move with many friends who volunteer their trucks and labor for a payment of beer and pizza :-)

I will still be playing until that date, but won't be playing after it. You can keep me around until then 8)
  • barryriddl474
    4814 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Hopefully something will change to where you can continue to play.
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Your one of my best neighbors, my game name is different. I really like what you did with the Spruce Caboose, I was going to copy it. Hope you return to the game soon. Good luck with your Moving situation.
  • Samaranth01
    2180 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Good luck with the move. I'll keep you on for a while if you decide to come back. You've been great to have around during major events. :thumbup:
  • rosesgirlnz
    4088 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm not one of your neighbors, but I wanted to wish you good luck with your move anyway. Moving can be such a busy and stressful time. I hope you and your family find the perfect new home soon :)
  • NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Good luck with the move efin, I've enjoyed having you as a neighbour, so do hope that you come back after settling into your new place. All the best whatever you decide :)

(Edited for spelling)
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I hope your not leaving because you had a bad experience here. I'm not here too often, so I don't know if I missed something. Sometimes this place can be a little much, but lately it's been a lot better. Maybe you just need to take a break. But I suggest you just get back into the swing of things. I don't know how important the social element of this forum is to you, but if you feel left out and unhappy, maybe you should take a break. This place isn't perfect, but it still fulfills what I want out of it. I enjoy the gameplay talk, info and tips, I'm not interested in being part of the social game. You don't have to agree with everyone's opinions, as long as you disagree civilly. There's alot of things that I don't like about the forum, but now I'm just going to enjoy the things I do and ignore the things I don't. Hopefully you can find a way to enjoy the forum again.

• truenykitty
    72 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Efin,
    You're one of my best neighbors. Take your time getting back to the game. You will always have a spot. I will also keep your sis on! Due to my spouse's job, I move every 3 years, so I understand. Kitt.
  • theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm really sorry to see you go efin, you are a very, very good neighbours and I hate to lose a good neighbour.

I hope the move goes smooth, and I hope that one day in the near future you will be back. I will keep you in hiding after the 31st just in case circumstances change, you never know.

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Many places offer free wifi. Mcdonalds is one. Starbucks is another. Keep tapping!
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Your spot will be there on my lost if you decide to return.

Take care and I hope it all goes well!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!