EA Forums - Banner

Pay to Animate Buildings?

I wouldn't pay for it, real or in-game money, but I'd love to see more animations. I think they should be animated whenever a task is being done within them, and to **** a problem of no tasks, give some characters tasks at those buildings.

Sequel Stop, I'm looking you square in the face. ;) Bart and Millhouse could have tasks to buy games there, or similar.

Replies

• airjordanlives
    235 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    It would be tempting, but I would MUCH rather them introduce new tasks/characters to allow the animations with normal jobs, like they did with Database and the CryptoBarn (so happy they did this, probably my favorite building in the game :))

Bad Dream House and Sequel Stop are the worst offenders I'd say, Super Collider as well, there's probably a list somewhere
  • barryriddl474
    4838 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, I'd like to see the buildings that I paid real life money for (Bad Dream House and Super Collider comes to mind first) animated just because I actually paid real life money.

• Annathewicked
    4722 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I always feel they should animate when you collect for them... But I would like to see more- wouldnt pay for it though....
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I don't think we should have to pay any type of currency to see the animations.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    They should make them work like Krustyland animations.
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    It would be better to simply have them play when tapped. Most of the buildings play sounds already when tapped, so adding a pre-existing animation for a few seconds should be a no-brainer.
  • 112789b
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    No how about the developers put a task to go to every property that has an animation? Why they havent done it i dont know.
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I, also, wish we didn't loose the tasks that originally animated the buildings.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I wouldn't pay for it at this point, since I'm still saving for Aspirationals and land, but I might consider paying for it some time in the future, when I have a lot of cash to spare.

I think buildings should animate for a few seconds after you click on them, just like some of the decorations do.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    459 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Thanks, all, for your replies. I do have oodles of cash and have bought all the aspirationals, so paying saying 100 in-game bucks for a building to animate for 24 hours wouldn't bother me much. I do like the idea of them animating for a few seconds after they are tapped, and needless to say I would love more build-related tasks. Does everyone need to shop at the Kwik-E-Mart or spend 12 hours in church? There is enough variety of charcaters for them to go to different places.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.