EA Forums - Banner

And so it begins

I've not seen any yet, but saying that, I stopped collecting coins a while ago so I haven't took much notice.
Me personally, want to take mine down too. The sight of them are starting to grate on me.
But for the sake of my neighbours they're stayin up.
I have took them off willies shack & all those ther buildings, just kept them on my main area of housing :)

Replies

• mitsuhoney
    261 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    Not seen them down for any of my neighbors, I plan to keep them up till January 1st (which would be the same time that I will be able to buy the last thing I could with Santa Coins which is the 1000 Funzo) but right after January 1st, all of my decoration will be put away. But normally in real life, I consider Boxing Day as the day you put away all your Christmas decorations, which is what I did lol.
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Yep, I had someone take all their decorations down. I deleted the Scrooge.
  • KillerBlanks
    37 posts
    edited December 2012
    For the sake of my neighbors I have left them up. I will probably leave them up until the end so that if anyone still needs them they can harvest away.
  • marioalv17
    69 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I want to take them Down but won't or the sake of anyone who still hasn't finished getting the Christmas stuff!!!
    Kinda upset with EA though and losing my taste for this game after not getting even a Merry Christmas from the game. Even my daughter was happy to get berries in Smurfs Village on christmas. Guess beeline takes better care of their customers than EA/Origin.
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lots if mine took them down weeks back.some in the first week of the update. I noticed when they didn't have anything like the simpsons or Flanders house decorated, but they had things such as Muntz and frinks decorated. So annoying, when you were still trying to complete the christmas stuff.
  • indydude33
    118 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've had one friend remove the Christmas decor. The other 99 have all stayed up. I actually WANTED to remove mine. Had kind of a crummy Christmas - flights canceled so I didn't get to go home to family - and I was kind of "over it." ... But I'm leaving them up for those who may still be working on quests.

That said, I DID move Santa's Village from the center of town and shoved it back behind "Springfield Mountain."

• hwki84
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    i hope they stay up a bit longer - i need more coins to get santas little helper.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!