EA Forums - Banner

Brand New Device Same old issues

Did you get a new network too?

Could your communication issues be related to your wireless router?

Have you tried making a new town under a different name? If that one plays well, it might be something in your original game's database.

Just wondering if you've isolated the issue with certainty since you didn't mention it

Replies

• Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Okay, So Brand new Android Device - Samsung Galaxy S tab. 10.1 inch yada yada yada. runs kitkat 4.4 Same non connecting issues as i have had with my samsung gingerbread transform ultra and prevail, as i have had with my Note 3 and my Galaxy s3 and 5 my iphone 5s and even bluestacks.

Why cant this game be stable like Ever on any device?

I had never issues like this. This is an issue with ypur internet provider
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited March 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Did you get a new network too?

Could your communication issues be related to your wireless router?

Have you tried making a new town under a different name? If that one plays well, it might be something in your original game's database.

Just wondering if you've isolated the issue with certainty since you didn't mention it

My network has been the same. Other things that take up way more bandwidth than this game- like my PSN account, or Steam or WoW or Spongebob Moves in or Family guy - even Roku... They all work fine.

If I was having the kinds of problems that I have with any of those that I have with Tapped out, I might believe it's my network or equipment.

It's even more pronounced when I am on mobile data or wifi at a hotspot to a place like my hospital.

there is an instability that is rampant in this game. The sooner its fixed, the happier I will be

and Wijsheid.. way to be helpful ... excellent job.

not
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.