• Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited March 2015
    Maybe Hugo could pick up some of the slack? :lol:

Hugo can do regular bart tasks and bart can do bartman tasks
  • 4junk3000
    5301 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Running out of donuts to rush the tasks?

What's your hurry?? There's no prize for finishing tasks early. You're just giving money away.

Sure wish I had that kind of cash. Must be nice. =(
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    This game rewards patience. No sympathy pal- and I'm in the same boat! I'd rather be "overworked" in this game than have nothing to do for weeks on end.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I always save these in-event level update tasks for after the event whenever possible. That way I have something to do when the event is over. I also do the same with premium quests. I'll finish the in-game cash questline and than move onto the premium.
  • Zafobi
    49 posts
    edited March 2015
    My cats breath smells like cat food.
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited March 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Running out of donuts to rush the tasks?

What's your hurry?? There's no prize for finishing tasks early. You're just giving money away.

Sure wish I had that kind of cash. Must be nice. =(
    i don't have the money. That's why I can not rush the tasks.

I DO need patience, though. Will just wait it out I reckon.
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Ok, EA let us clone Bart. Usually it is Homer Who is overworked but this time it is Bart. I have Bartman on a 12 hour task and waiting on a 16 hour task. J L needs him for something and her mom needs him to find a Spanish translator. I am running out of donuts to rush his tasks (esp. The 12 hour one). So I'm asking nicely EA Let us clone Bart until we finish level 50.

What do you think? Anybody else have Bart with too many tasks?

As for the part to find a Spanish translator you can have milhouse do it 2 times instead of bart. It will count.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Remember, level 50 tasks are going nowhere.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Bartman is fighting felons until I have the handcuffs I need for crafting. The other Bartman tasks will have to wait. As for the investorette questline, Milhouse is finding a translator twice, which I'm hoping will work. If not, they'll have to wait.
    Guess it's a good thing I can't afford Jessica right now. She would also just have to wait.
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I always save these in-event level update tasks for after the event whenever possible. That way I have something to do when the event is over. I also do the same with premium quests. I'll finish the in-game cash questline and than move onto the premium.

This exactly. I'll build the pancake house after the event. I don't know about everyone else but I hate how it's always feast or famine with updates.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm in no rush. Bartman's busy brooding, so Milhouse will find a Spanish translator twice, as has been mentioned. If he's needed later, it can wait. It's not like the quests are going anywhere.
  • Canuck4L
    99 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Bartman is one of my all time favorite characters so I will make sure he fights felons/earns pies for me for as along as possible and then deal with his other tasks including his Bartman cave tasks for later :lol:
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Ok, EA let us clone Bart. Usually it is Homer Who is overworked but this time it is Bart. I have Bartman on a 12 hour task and waiting on a 16 hour task. J L needs him for something and her mom needs him to find a Spanish translator. I am running out of donuts to rush his tasks (esp. The 12 hour one). So I'm asking nicely EA Let us clone Bart until we finish level 50.

What do you think? Anybody else have Bart with too many tasks?

I was able to send Milhouse twice to complete Bart's task for Helen Lovejoy's questline.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!