EA Forums - Banner

If like were more like tapped out.....

I would be a millionaire...

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited March 2015
    I wouldn't mind you throwing a donut at me, just not a choloate one tho, then you'll get a dirty look :lol:
  • ianmia
    9207 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I would be running from skyfinger. :lol:
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I would give you a dirty look unless it was a gluten free donut, then I'd probably would still give you a dirty look... :roll:
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I would give you a dirty look unless it was a gluten free donut, then I'd probably would still give you a dirty look... :roll:

You're allergic to glutton, bummer. The only thing worse than that would be being lactose intolerant IMO
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited March 2015

You're allergic to glutton, bummer. The only thing worse than that would be being lactose intolerant IMO

No dairy either... :cry:
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2015

Whaaat?
    :cry:

Can you still have bacon???
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited March 2015

Are you intolerant, or one of those "punish yourself" kind of people?

I did one of those allergy tests and it said I was intolerant to basically everything :shock: I still eat it all though :lol:
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:

Whaaat?
    :cry:

Can you still have bacon???

Absofrigginglutely!
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    juliet603 wrote:

Are you intolerant, or one of those "punish yourself" kind of people?

I did one of those allergy tests and it said I was intolerant to basically everything :shock: I still eat it all though :lol:

No it makes me quite sick actually, trace amounts are tolerable, so I can still have gluten reduced beer occassionally
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2015

No it makes me quite sick actually, trace amounts are tolerable, so I can still have gluten reduced beer occassionally

There are some rice beers that are gluten free. Corona I think? Can't remember for sure.
    I'm sure the Internet will correct my erroneous ways.

The hard ciders are pretty good.
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:

There are some rice beers that are gluten free. Corona I think? Can't remember for sure.

tequila works too :wink:
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:

tequila works too :wink:

Ah, yes. Had a margarita last night, actually! A family member went to Mexico and brought back a bottle as a gift. It even had a worm in it!
  • MayorMcCheese321
    112 posts
    edited March 2015
    I would still be mayor.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    The title is bringing out the inner OCD in me! :lol:
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited March 2015

What was you talking about?

:-o
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I would still be mayor.
    I'm getting kind of sick of novelty accounts like this. :roll:
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    crosby357 wrote:
    I would still be mayor.
    I'm getting kind of sick of novelty accounts like this. :roll:

You're Captain of a space ship, that's better than being mayor...
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    ...I'd live in constant fear that my house wouldn't be where it was yesterday.
  • Hamburglar321
    13 posts
    edited March 2015
    95rgd0F.png?1
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I wouldn't have to work as everything I bought what be generating cash.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!