EA Forums - Banner

FP points

dtj507
98 posts Member
Click on the neighbors tab, and once you're there you'll see a little box with a trophy on it on the bottom right corner of the screen. It's the third box from the far right side. That'll show you all the prizes you have, will get, and your FP count.

Replies

• dtj507
    98 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Yes I've tried that. It just shows which prizes I've got (Stewart duck was the last one) the next prize is blanked out, obviously cos I've not got that but no-where does it say how many FP points I have.

Weird, just gone on my game and tapped on the yellow circle from some kind neighbour and my drop down box at the top has now jumped from 885 to 1007. Guess it just another EA glitch! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it eventually works itself out!
    Thanks for you help AJtheboss1 :thumbup:
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    FP points = PIN number, which you need to access the ATM machine.
  • ladycatlow
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Unless I'm just being daft this morning, which I could well be as I'm in dire need of coffee, I think it just says on the bottom left of the screen when you click onto the neighbours screen. There is a box which says your level and how many points you have.
  • dtj507
    98 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Yeah. It was just a glitch. Things are showing up ok now. Points were going up and down for a while and not showing up but it seems to have sorted itself out.
  • ladycatlow
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    As long as you get your prizes! Glad it's sorted itself out :) I shall go back to my caffeine hit. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.