EA Forums - Banner

Rule #50734297 of Tapped Out

Is this post aimed at yourself or another tapped out player?

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I have an older German Shepherd and was wanting to do something special for his upcoming birthday. I've called around to my local animal clinics explaining that I'd like to get him a date for his birthday but his equipment is functioning properly. It should not be this difficult to score some decent canine viaagra... :cry:
  • 4junk3000
    5644 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Just do it.. nuke your town. For the love of all things tap-able DO NOT try to re-do "little sections" of your town at a time, you will end up doing everything. Do you know how many trees you've placed or how many fences you'll end up moving over 2 squares then moving another 2 squares because well the backyard has to be big enough?

Also probably not the best idea to do this in the middle of an event but I just couldn't stand it anymore! My highrise downtown buildings were blocking other buildings! My forested area was migrating to the middle of town with the past events and their new buildings.

That is all. :P

Not taking advice from someone who would nuke in the middle of the biggest event to date. What's left for neighbors to tap in your town?

You have fun though!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Agreed.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    some of us city-planned, OP. My town is absolutely set up to only have to move small sections at a time.
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I think that there is a time and place for everything. I nuked a few months ago and I'm unlikely to do it again for a while. It's a huge chore! I'd rather rearrange at this point than nuke again. Actually I dump some of my new stuff down in the corner and rearrange when I have motive. But I suppose when my town gets unruly I'll nuke again.
  • Samaranth01
    2183 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I have several areas that I'm really fond of and I'm not sure I can recreate them, so I'm in no hurry to nuke it. I would rather rearrange things. 8)
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Please don't tell me what to do
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    So far I've had no problem re-arranging small areas to accomidate new buildings. I really like my set up the way it is, mostly my extra houses have been sacrificed to be able to add new content. Most of my **** items are in storage due to lack of land, and I am in no hurry to get the zenith city stuff because it will likely go into storage. I cannot fathom nuking my whole town after 3 years to start over.
  • andrewsworld1
    213 posts
    edited March 2015
    I have several areas that I'm really fond of and I'm not sure I can recreate them, so I'm in no hurry to nuke it. I would rather rearrange things. 8)

My town is the same... Some areas have been untouched for years. I could never nuke my town. Too many memories :-)

• Cactusbunny
    115 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I've been working a lot on my town this event without nuking it. I like moving stuff around, somehow my town ends up looking better when working that way instead of starting from scratch which I did once. :P
  • stldsf1
    62 posts
    edited March 2015
    My kids got on and nuked my game for me...accidentally. But at least it saved me from making the gut-wrenching decision myself.

Then they spent 250 donuts, but thats for another day
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    never nuke during an event. i did that in my feeder town during the stonecutter event.
    i randomized everrything after i nuked then once the event was over i remodeled.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Personally, I'm shocked that there are so many rules.

I am with everyone who says to wait until after the event. But it's your town, enjoy yourself.
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    stldsf1 wrote:
    My kids got on and nuked my game for me...accidentally. But at least it saved me from making the gut-wrenching decision myself.

Haha! Hope they didn't buy 250 white fences. :lol:
  • MonorailMadness
    253 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I prefer redesigning. If you do it in small doses you tend to be more creative. In the past few years I've pretty much redesigned my whole town. Sometimes I just change the decorations, other times I redesign whole sections.
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I just nuked my KL. I figure no one's going there, plus it gets the desire out if my system.

I placed all the buildings, so if people, for some reason, want to go there, they still can. I'm just taking my sweet time decoration. It's very liberating.

But my A town? I will never ever, not in a million years, nuke it. It's just the way I like it.
  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Please don't tell me what to do
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Pics or it didn't happen.

You first. ;)
  • anarcyacid
    5 posts
    edited March 2015
    I've considered nuking my town, but end up doing small sections at a time. I am only about 6 months of gaming, so it wouldn't be like someone who's been at this for years. I did nuke my Krustyland this morning, it was nice to start over with a clue how I wanted it. It was all back in it's new form in under an hour.
  • truenykitty
    73 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    stldsf1 wrote:

Ouch!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.