EA Forums - Banner

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Android 5.0 Lollipop

Replies

• agflip44
    8 posts
    edited June 2015
    jtgoose wrote:
    I am half tempted to "nuke" my town and start over to see if that helps with the lag at all. I am max level. I have all the land and water tiles. I have kind of run out of room to properly place items and decorate that we have gotten in the last two events and last two new levels.

Saw your message and decided to nuke...right now my game is fixed...I'm slowly putting stuff back but probably won't load up my town for now...nice to be able to go through the menu and inventory quickly again
  • agflip44
    8 posts
    edited June 2015
    Added more stuff and my town is still working great
  • MarkNMo
    38 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I don't understand what is taking so long to fix this. This is a MAJOR problem for Android users. Seriously, I just started playing Fallout Shelter on my iPad, and I'm half-tempted to just quit this **** game over this laggy-ness and just play that instead. Seriously, EA, what the hell?
  • doublelxp953
    4 posts
    edited June 2015
    I nuked my town and it ran OK for a while but I can't even unpack all the characters without the lag coming back.
  • jtgoose
    23 posts
    edited July 2015
    I have tried all the suggested actions to try and fix the the lag and glitches but nothing is working. I wish EA would comment at least to say they are working on it.
  • Adriano76
    4 posts
    edited July 2015
    Subscribed the discussion...
    I've the same problem with my brand new Note 4... (the game is simply unplayable!)
  • bcs127
    3 posts
    edited July 2015
    Another Note 4 user. Just updated to Lollipop (5.0.1 on T-Mobile) a couple days ago. Hopefully they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.
  • jensweezey269
    43 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Mine is horrible i wish they would fix it so hard to play made it tough to get the stuff on the last event i wrote ea they were suppose to fix it
  • esh4182
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I am having the same sluggishness on my Note 4 also. I am happy to see I am not the only person having an issue. I miss playing my game but until they fix it I guess I'll just stay off it. :cry:
  • jensweezey269
    43 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    Plz fix soon the game is so hard to play its sluggish and so annoying
  • 0pabier
    25 posts
    edited July 2015
    Same thing for me on my new Note 4 (now 1+ month old) with lollipop - Extreme lag.
    Had no issues on my old Note 1... Only thing that can make it somewhat work is zooming in more - This allows me to move/reduces lag. While I love to have the game fully zoomed out to see significantly more this is when the lag can hit big time - If I zoom (pinch in) the lag/game movement usually improves. Would appear to be graphics (driver?/memory?) related, which is sad as my Note 1 had no issues with the full view.
    Cheers.
  • jensweezey269
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Any new word on when they are going to fix ? It majes the sh so much harder to play
  • PirateKng
    9 posts
    edited August 2015
    I went in to check if had been fixed for my Nexus 6 today and got a message saying, thanks for being patient while we fixed the game, heres 15 donuts.

Excitedly I started tapping on all the long neglected buildings in my town to test if it was true. The first 3 buildings went flawlessly, the next couple lagged a bit, and finally all hell broke loose and the game was in responsive by the 8th building. My fences and benches started to flicker. My characters started morphing. I fell back into a hole of despair.

Anyways. I thought it might be me. So I cleared cache, uninstalled/reinstalled, updated, and tried again. No good. So f it. I'm done checking. I'm going to find a different game.
  • jensweezey269
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Same thing its still glitches bad makes it so tough to play still i was so excited then right back to same thing im still holding out hope
  • justinschltz
    11 posts
    edited August 2015
    PirateKng wrote:
    I went in to check if had been fixed for my Nexus 6 today and got a message saying, thanks for being patient while we fixed the game, heres 15 donuts.

Excitedly I started tapping on all the long neglected buildings in my town to test if it was true. The first 3 buildings went flawlessly, the next couple lagged a bit, and finally all hell broke loose and the game was in responsive by the 8th building. My fences and benches started to flicker. My characters started morphing. I fell back into a hole of despair.

Anyways. I thought it might be me. So I cleared cache, uninstalled/reinstalled, updated, and tried again. No good. So f it. I'm done checking. I'm going to find a different game.

This. Thought maybe it was fixed. Exact same problem, just on my Motorola droid turbo. My tablet, which doesn't run lollipop, game is great. Maybe next update with monorail Homer will fix..... I hope.
  • AudioAlive718
    4 posts
    edited August 2015
    Same false excitement here too. Got disgusted and got online with ea level 2 support (for the third time) and got the same "it's a known issue" response that I've been getting for 4+months now. They say the developers are working on it but it's clearly either a very low priority OR they can't figure out how to fix it. Either way I've just about reached my limit. Every new update and character just makes it worse and worse. I can barely scroll through any menus at all anymore. Tech said to post it to the forum because the developers follow them but judging from the number of entries and the length of time that this thread has been going, they either don't follow or don't care. It would be nice to AT LEAST get a straight answer from these guys. I'm tired of paying (lots) of good money to play an unplayable game!

Level 56
  • Echelonbaby85
    1 posts
    edited September 2015
    I'm also having problems. I've tried everything possible. Does anyone know when this is going to be fixed?
  • jensweezey269
    43 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Still very laggy is there a fix in the near future
  • agflip44
    8 posts
    edited October 2015
    Halloween update seems to have fixed my note 4 issues. Anyone else?
  • gudanmd
    1 posts
    edited October 2015
    I have almost the same problem, but I have a Moto Maxx, that shares the 2k screen and android lollipop...the issue seems to have anything about 2K resolution and lollipop running TSTO....after the last game update the game is running ok for u? for me it's still unplayable.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.